MxM Mixie's Males!

Currently reading:
MxM Mixie's Males!

MixieThePixie

Pixie of The Moons
Local time
Today 7:16 AM
Well firstly I'd like to thank you very kindly for taking a look at my request thread. You get the special fairy dust! It'll look pretty bland at first, but i'll do my best to make it look pretty later on, so forgive me for that.

Mixie's Magical Facts.

• I am a female writer who enjoys to play male character, now if you have a problem with this then scaddadle back home because this thread is for my male characters only!
  • I recently gained a life, recently being around five months ago. I gained a partner and it's a surprisingly took up a lot of my time, but I roleplay when I can! Normally towards the night, I'm in eastern time.
  • Mixie is not my real name, but I won't give that out to just anyone! So, you can call me that or Pixie. I'd also gladly accept any nickname you'd like to bestow upon me.
  • I am on my phone! I may be on a laptop sometimes but it's quite hard to tell what your paragraph is to mine. I will almost always count lines to see if we are matched up, just so I can do my very best to please you, my soon to be partner.
Mixie Pixie Rules.
  • Respect me. Simple as can be, dont give me attitude or some sour puss for a partner.
  • Reply once a weak at the minimum, I'll lose interest and drop the roleplay if you don't.
  • No one liners. I'll do one paragraph minimim, three my average, but I'll happily do more!
Check That off of Pixie's Yes List!
  • I enjoy playing smaller boys the most. I enjoy the shy ones, the ones that might stutter at a hello. I also like the secretly aggressive ones, ones with the sweetest smile that turn sour in a glance. Or maybe the mentally insane one who can't tell right from wrong, those ones cause the most delicious drama. I'm not limited to these, so feel free to just ask!
  • For genre, location and other things. Fantasy, horror, gore, supernatural, (Not the show), moddern, Pokemon, smut.
  • I will play a human, neko, furry, vampire, demon, fairy, elemental, and a lot more! Just ask me and I'll happily tell you if it is okay.
  • My most favorite kinks are these. Biting, pinning, teasing, edging, cross dressing, humiliation, light bondage, Non-con. All of these I like receiving, besides biting.

Oh Me oh My Pixie No-No's

• I will never, ever do a roleplay where I am a male with your female lead. I'm sorry, but this is not up for debate, and please respect my wishes on this.
  • I will also not play a very aggressive, or abusive dominate man to your submissive whore. I'm just not good at it, so I apologize to those who are looking for a rough smut plot, I love them as we, when I'm the bottom.
  • I do not enjoy sci-fi, basic incest plots, historic, or medievel fantasy. I've tried them, but they aren't much to my liking sadly.
  • I will not play anything with tenciles, or an alien of any sort. There are plenty more creatures to pick from, so please pick from that list.
  • My limit for smut is death, removing limbs, vomit, shit. No offence to anyone out there! You're still beautiful~
Mixie Pairings!
Bold = MC

• Rapist x Victum
  • Killer x Target
  • Killer x Killer
  • Friend x Little Brother
  • Sister Boyfriend x Little Brother
  • Hooker x Shyboy
  • Badboy x Goodboy
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Hunter x Vampire
  • Demon x Human
  • Demon x Angel
Fandoms!
  • Pokemon
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Attack on Titans
  • Seraph of The End
  • Blue exorcist

My Plot World!
[Added new sections]
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Key.
♂♀=MxF[I will be playing the female.]
♂♂=MxM
***=Craving
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦​
I am craving Omegaverse.
I am only doing MxM for these plots.
1) A rich and powerful family is filled with only the strongest, and capable Alpha's to keep up their reputation. An Omega[me] in another family has lost his parents, being close friends the head of the family takes the young Omega boy in. The son [you] was destined to be his mate, and the high tension of the Omega scent makes his work much harder. It doesn't help that he was assigned to be the son's butler.

Notes: The omega has not gone into heat yet, and lacks medicine. I'd like it if the Alpha son hates omegas after being surrounded by alphas and being constantly told they're superior than others.​
2) An omega[me] has been pushed down so many times by the others around him. He was meant to be weak, sensitive, an idiot. He kept pulling himself up and moving on, now working at a company as a secretary to one of the most well respected in the company. An alpha[you], who he is so desperately trying to please, the scent of the alpha always calming him down and making him smile. That's why he loved his job, because he was falling for his superior.

Note: Omega isn't a pushover, works hard, and seems a little too friendly to his superior.​
Open to suggestions~
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Basic Original Plots.​
Please! Feel free to add/change things.
None of these are fully solid.
I didn't think ahead much, it's for us to decide.
Always Listening. [♂♂]
A boy[Me] knows very clearly he is being stalked by a man since middle school. Always getting creepy notes, and how he oddly got... anything he asked for. If he told his friends he wanted a new video game, it'd be found in his locker the next day with a little heart note on top. Now he finds himself in college, living alone for the first time. One night he wakes up to the cold metal of a knife touching his throat.
A Killer's Pet. [♂♂]
A killer has been doing the same thing over and over again for the past ten years now. It's getting stale and he's stuck in a rough spot with no motivation to do anything really. At his favorite cafe they hired a new boy[Me] who peaks his interest, his shy smile and soft words, the way he moves and diligently works without complaint. Though the new boy hides a very... odd interest. Knives, he's very good with them as he plays with them close to closing. Maybe he has other uses for it besides slicing some cake?

Regaining Hope.[♂♂, or ♂♀. (Wrote in ♂♀style.)]
A hope filled young art[Me] major finds herself working for a hope lost singer, who gave up his dream and instead built a coffee shop. They don't clash well as one is childish looking, young, and spilling with hope while the other is a hard working man, professional, and drained of his.​
Unexpected Christmas Surprise.[♂♂. CRAVING**.]
A rich man[you] finds what seems like a drunken young man[me] stumbling along the street past midnight. Suddenly the boy faints, on a snowing Christmas Eve the man decides to bring him home, figuring out he was pretty sick, not drunk.

Notes: There will be an age gap 18 to late 20/30. I want this to end up being a cute kind of romance, a young boy falling in love with an attractive man. Then the man falling in love with a cute boy and going through the teenage stage of love, and not exactly enjoying it. "I'm a grown man for god sake and hes only a child!" Haha.
Trust.[♂♂]
A male prostitute[me] has been in the business from the age of fifteen, now nineteen he has grown a strong bond with his workers. The boy normally gets the very sadistic men to pleasure, he can't complain or he'd be fire, though every night he is found puking and crying in the toilet. His past is unknown. But there was a new customer[you] who signed up to meet him, no kinks or anything really. Going to meet the man he finds himself in an odd situation where it's not sex a customer wanted.​
Curiosity Killed the Cat..[♂♂]
A human had wondered into his fathers office and opened with a note specifically warning him about the dangers of what he was about to do. Opening the book he opened a portal from hell to earth. A deep engraving of a demon burned deep within his palm, sometimes glowing a dark purple. Now the world is in ruins and demons are the ruling species while some humans hide and others work as slaves. Ten years later to boy finds himself with his new families dead bodies, and being dragged away to a superior demon.​
Monster Under a Bed.[♂♂]
This child was always a little different. He knew he had a monster under his bed and didn't scream or cry for his mother. With bright red eyes glaring at him he spoke, softly, with no reply coming back. Every night he'd talk more and more about his life all the way until he was sixteen. He started seeing other demons and was deemed to be mentally insane. He was no longer allowed in that bedroom, and they switched houses, and the two never saw again. That was until the young man went to kill himself, the demons started taking over his life, everywhere. He saw how people died, their last words, his mother was even killed by them. Jumping off of a local bridge he was caught by that demon he talked to as a child. Panicking he began to scream and cry and fighting. With others looking for him the demon brought him to his own home.​

Back
Top Bottom