Either Needed Mobile Suit Gundam RP (Interest Check)

Currently reading:
Either Needed Mobile Suit Gundam RP (Interest Check)

Solitaire

The King Of Clubs
Local time
Today 2:30 AM
Pronouns
He/They
Good day to you guys!

I wanted to prod about and see if I had any fellow Gundam fans just floating around here. I did a thread search and got some results, but I just wanted to really throw a line put therr and see what I can catch.

If there's any Feddies or Zeon out here (or who knows, maybe you're AEUG? Or dear god, TITANS?) I'd love to get together and pitch a Gundam related Side Story, it's something I've been working on for a while. I don't quite have the gist of it yet, but if I get any bites, I would be happy to do a quick spin off and a short campaign in the MSG Universe. Sounds good?

Newtypes, if you feel my presence.... Show yourselves!

I am a supporter of Earth Alliance, ZAFT, Terminal, Three Ships Alliance, & Celestial Being.

Not aware of the Feddies, Zeon, AEUG, or TITANS.

I watched Seed, Seed Destiny, & 00. Then I completely forgot about it. When I remembered it, the current Gundam show was Build Fighters, I didn't really like the idea and it was to hard to find a decent source AND consistent source for fansubs. So I just gave up on the franchise.

I highly recommmend you check out the Universal Century shows, they're some of the best. The original 1979 show is available on Crunchyroll along with an Origins series about the main antagonist. There's also Gundam Unicorn that's a following series that happens like 17 years after the original show.

I hear you about the lack of sources, it's genuinely infuriating that some of Gundam's very best is either locked behind a paywall on some streaming service, or only available on physical copy. If you're the swashbuckling kind there's ways to get all of the good shows out there with proper subbing, but that's up to you. Youtube also has some probably hidden gems here and there. Gundam Thunderbolt is available as a movie on there, definitely recommend, it's my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom