All moe's partner search !! (fandom + original)

Currently reading:
All moe's partner search !! (fandom + original)

moemoe

i am dumb (but hot)
Local time
Today 3:19 PM
Pronouns
She/They
Β° πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 β‚’ πͺ𐑂 β™‘ πͺ𐑂 Β°
intro / about me

hi hi! My I go by Moe and I use she/her or they/them pronouns (whichever one feels right i don't really care) I'm twenty one yeas old and I've been roleplaying since I was like thirteen or something idk. I'm searching for a writing partner to do fandom or original storylines with! I'm a writer and an artist so I love to talk and love to draw so i'll probably draw our characters!! bonus points if ur an artist too but obviously i enjoy all kinds of creatives!!

other thing to note is I have ADHD so my interests can sometimes change rapidly β€” this doesn't mean i'll ghost the second i start liking something else or anything but it DOES mean that sometimes written replies might be spaced but OORP discussion and talks will probs remain pretty consistent!

i discuss it a little bit more in my general rp rules but for fandom i prefer oc/canon but there might be some ships im willing to do canon/canon for! I prefer doubling/each of us playing an oc and a canon because i'm used to it with fandoms. I'm a little more lenient with original stuff but

my roleplay rules

❀ ALL CHARACTERS SHOULD BE 18+ and fandom characters that are minors will be aged up to be at least 18!! Obviously with site guidelines and my own comfort this is a must. With or without sex, i'd prefer if we kept them 18+

❀ i'm not really picky on line length or whatever... I usually just need more than like 4 sentences! But I don't mind shorter responses especially if the RP needs to move faster. Novella style RP's can be exhausting sometimes im ngl.

❀ i'm pretty ghost friendly because if you're not feeling it/feeling me then feel free to go you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.

❀ yeah so as i mentioned i have adhd which means sometimes i reach max dysfunction and cannot give u a full reply THAT BEING SAID!! It's super important that we PLOT AND HEADCANON outside of the rp otherwise i will lose interest. like I can give you 5 paragraphs of plotting bullcrap trust me. PLUS I WANT US BOTH TO BE INTERESTED IN THE CANON WE'RE CREATING!!

❀ sort of piggy-backing off that one ^ i would prefer someone who can reply,,, semi often? Idk, I can usually reply at least four times a week or more (full written responses) but I'm pretty responsive OORP everyday! I know roleplaying is just a hobby thing so i dont expect ur FULL ATTENTION ALL THE TIME but ya know.

❀ i don't have any triggers but I will always respect yours!

❀ in terms of canon in fandoms i'm pretty lenient like i want to have fun and practice escapism lmao. i'm totally cool with au's and storylines!

❀ i'm more than fine playing LGTBQ+ pairings + characters. this includes characters who are nonbinary, transgender, intersex, etc.

❀ I don't mind roleplaying sex or stuff like that but I'll list my restrictions here:

age-play/pedophilia, non-consenual, incest, bathroom play, idk just general,,, taboo?

fandoms i'm interested in

FIRE EMBLEM: THREE HOUSES
----
[ i've played through the entire game + all three routes! ]

oc/dimitri alexandre blaiddyd | oc/sylvain jose gautier

i will play anyone for you!

SOUL EATER
----
[ seen all of the anime, familiar with character arcs of the manga]

oc/crona makenshi/gorgon

i will play anyone for you!

JUJUTSU KAISEN
----
[ seen all of the anime so far and read up until gege took a hiatus -- so not caught up again ]

i'm not picky about love interests but my main are:

yuuji, satoru, megumi, junpei

I will play anyone except mahito (usually)

GENSHIN IMPACT
----
[ honestly im kind of behind but i'm aware of the characters by osmosis. ]

not super picky about love interests but main are:

childe, thoma, diluc, amber, jean, bennett

I will probably play anyone except like, the kids obvs.

original plot bunnies/ideas

- muse a is the prince/princess of [insert kingdom here] born without a heart after having been cursed by a witch while they were still in their mother's womb. they've lived their entire life watching others love and be loved while never understanding it -- maybe they didn't even want too. everyone has always looked upon them with pity, wondering if they'd even be able to properly rule without the ability to truly empathize... then one day they meet muse b who upon first glance seems fairly normal but soon reveals they are also missing something (sight, hearing, a limb, etc.) and together the two learn it's not what you lack that makes you who you are, but instead all the parts that you already have... but will muse a ever get their heart back?

- muse a is the prince/princess of kingdom a, and muse b the prince/princess of kingdom b:

- muse a and muse b hate each other but are betrothed by their parents to unionize their kingdoms.

- muse a and muse b are childhood friends and are betrothed by their parents -- shenanigans of going from friends to lovers.

- muse a knows they have to marry before they can take the throne so they pick muse b -- with or without asking.

- muse a is royalty and muse b is their personal servant/guard/knight/etc.

- it's that time of year -- court season. cuffing seasons for all the noblefolk to find the cream of the crop. one way or another muse a gets invited to court:

- muse b is the king/queen/prince/princess and takes fancy to muse a. bonus points if muse b is already married or betrothed.

- muse b is a servant/knight of the castle who catches muse a's attention

- muse 2 stole muse 1's car but the police aren't doing anything, so muse 1 tracks down muse 2 themselves... okay but now what? muse 2 is the ringleader of a notorious crime ring and muse 1 is... well, just someone with a stolen car.

- muse 1 is the child of muse 2's worst enemy, and muse 1 is quite the rebel so they sleep with/pretend to be seeing muse 2 just to spite their parent. but muse 1's dad is out for muse 2's head. optional: muse 2 isn't even aware of the lies muse 1 is spreading about them being together.

-muse a and muse b are from rival mob families (romeo and juliet without the death).

- muse a is the kid of a powerful family so, they are assigned a personal body guard. muse b is either assigned to muse a or was lucky enough to get the job -- but nothing can really prepare them for muse a who is anything but grateful to be in someone else's care. reluctantly, muse a and muse b become closer but it's a struggle on both ends.

alt: instead of a romance/friendship geared plotline could become more of a "i know ur mom/dad wasn't around so just give me a chance" platonic type thing!!

- muse a is a renowned detective and muse b is a public menace and an anomaly to the police force. muse a is hired to track muse b down and take them in:

- muse a and muse b are already friends/coworkers and muse b is just knowingly hiding in plain sight.

- muse a successfully hunts muse b down... but now what? do you really think you can take me?

β€”muse a is a fallen angel exiled from heaven for falling in love with their human. they wake up outside a club with their memory wiped and the wings ripped from their back. the club run is by muse b, and is actually a sanctuary for other supernatural creatures in need. muse a stays to heal, and gets wrapped in muse b's worldβ€”both of them having to deal with the things they're running away from.

β€”muse a is a demon summoned to earth by muse b, a human in desperate need of protection/companionship. perhaps they're sick or dying and need to make a bargain for their life β€” either way muse a endears themselves to muse b, who has to deal with the fact that their relationship is a contract and nothing more.

β€” muse a is a fallen angel exiled for... whatever reason... and muse b is a clueless Nephilim -- a.k.a the key to muse a becoming fully human. if a fallen angel kills a Nephilim, they're offered a ticket to hell as an immortal demon, or better, a small, mindless human with no memory of ever being holy. okay but against muse a's intention... muse b starts to grow on them.

These are just ideas to show stuff i like but I'm all up for whatever!! Would love to hear other storylines!!

Back
Top Bottom