pastelwritings

professional gremlin !
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 6:03 PM
Pronouns
they / them
heya ! 💕

i'm back to my bullshit, asking for rarepairs and plots that people are probably not interested in. i've been playing alot of naruto ultimate ninja storm 4, so i got inspired to write a rarepair ( that probably nobody knows ) that i used to write short fanfics about. as said by the title, it's momonaru. as in uzumaki naruto x otsutsuki momoshiki. with me writing momoshiki cause i have no idea how to write naruto. that being said, i know alot of people aren't that fond of the boruto animanga, but i just adore momoshiki and i wanna put this muse to good use, finally. i've only watched up to the former tsuchikage's death and i haven't read the boruto manga, so the era of this roleplay will be an au. i was thinking momoshiki being " captured " and his powers sealed, after boruto defeats him. they probably allow him to wonder around the village, since he has no powers, or something. now i know that naruto is married, so whether you want him to be unfaithful, or if you want him to have divorced hinata for some reason, is up to you.

that being said, if you're interested in any other mxm pairing involving momoshiki, that would be good too.

i like multipara+ roleplays because they keep me interested for longer, than liners or semipara would do. also keep in mind that i'm a little slow due to irl being hectic. if that doesn't bother you, please do reach out ! i promise i don't bite ! ☺️

Back
Top Bottom