MxF Monster Girl Stories

Currently reading:
MxF Monster Girl Stories

Welcome! You have been invited by Lucas Rhydian to join our community. Please click here to register.

Joie De Mourir

The Demon Queen of High School
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Yesterday 9:18 PM
Friends, Romans, Perverts, lend me your ears!

…Cause I am suddenly very very in the mood for a new roleplay, specifically one featuring a "Monster Girl!" I've always had an interest in monster girls, but have been kind of shy about expressing it as it adds an element of… weirdness… to the roleplay. I have two ideas that I'm currently quite excited about, both of which are about 70% smut 30% story. Since these stories are so simple I'll try to reply every few days or so, and I usually respond with upwards of three paragraphs (check my postings for examples of my work).

Without further ado, here's what's been puttering around in my little brain:

Enslaving a Succubus

One night, you left your window open. Many have told you how dangerous that is in this part of the world, but you did not heed the warning. Instead, you presented yourself: unconscious, half-naked, completely vulnerable.

She couldn't resist such an easy meal. She slipped inside like a shadow, crawled to your bed, climbed between your legs and licked her lips as she prepared to suck the life from your helpless body.

But you were not helpless. And you were not sleeping. And now you've caught her, a prize worth more money than you can imagine. She'll make the perfect pleasure slave-- a body crafted to inspire lust in all who see her, an animalistic carnal appetite—the only problem is her will. She doesn't yet have the mind of a slave, the eager submission.

That's where you come in, if you're up to the task.

-----​

My Stepsister, The Cowgirl

(Yes, I KNOW this is the most hentai premise in the history of premises, but JUST LET ME HAVE THIS!!)

(ALSO TO BE CLEAR: My version of a "cowgirl" is a human character with very large but otherwise normal boobs and horns on her head. She doesnt resemble a centaur, she doesnt have udders, and she most definitely is NOT a cow! I have seen cows and they do nothing for me. If you are looking for actual cow related shenanigans, I suggest you inquire elsewhere.)

A lot has changed for you in the last month! You graduated high school, your dad finally remarried, and you moved to a new flat in a beautiful seaside town where you'll be living with your father, stepmom, and stepsister. It's kind of odd, but you've never actually met the two women. Your dad met them while he was away on business and tied the knot in a courthouse before he'd even returned from the trip! This new lady must be really special. She owns the creamery in town, selling ice cream and cakes and all sorts of milky sweets, and her daughter works there with her, having also just graduated high school. You two are sure to have a lot in common! Your dad told you she's very sweet but terribly shy, especially around boys. He hopes you can help her come out of her shell. You'll have lots of time to get to know each other because he and your stepmom are about to go on a month long honeymoon. You two will have the flat and the creamery all to yourselves!

Your dad mentioned there's something special about your stepmom and stepsister. Something that makes them different from other women and girls you've met. It's something odd, he said, but very, VERY endearing. You recall him smiling wistfully as he spoke and then taking a big swig of the strawberry milk your stepmom sent him, taking care to lick every drop from his upper lip.

Huh. Weird.

No time to think about that, though! You've never had any siblings, so you can't wait to meet your stepsister and take her exploring around town, swimming, and doing all the fun things brothers and sisters do together.

It's shaping up to be the best summer ever.

Please tell me if you like these!! And if you don't… Don't tell me cause that would break my heart!!

XOXO

Joie

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom