MxM Monsters in the woods

Lir_the_witch

The Forest Witch
Local time
Today 10:33 AM
Pronouns
He/him

story line flow if you don't want to watch like almost 2 hour video

Cole is a 26 year old guy living alone deep in the woods, supernatural and other shit happens on his property like 24/7. Cole has a bad past and is out in the woods as an experiment for a monster hunting organization, in return he gets money and can live out there escaping his past. Cole is different from the average human, he enjoys fucking with the monsters he can and a lot of the time he does not get affected like the regular human. so when he kills a monster the organization ranked as a 107 a team is sent out to investigate, turns out he has and (YC) gets stuck there with Cole alone in the woods and they have to try and survive together.

some things for YC to generally follow
~ head strong and physically strong (think stereotypical military man)
~ not so relaxed at the start
~ thinks Cole is extremely stupid and dumb (but also a threat) at the start
~ YC will either be a top or switch based on how we play our characters out (if and when smut happens it will be a while down into the role play when these two actually trust each other)

(keep the same name since I am laaazy)
Name:Cole Shawcross
appearance: poor collage age boy who can kill :'')
I just think this is funny
Personality: Cole is, um, interesting. He is both intelligent and dumb, bad ass and clumsy as all hell, wary but also head strong, it all depends on who he is with or who he is fighting, he enjoys playing mind games so switching from one thing to the other is good (though he really is a dumbass when it comes to these monsters)
extra:
~ enjoys fucking with some of the more dumb monsters (and people)
~ the cultists that live in the back of the property are scared of him (he hates it but also happy that they don't come trying to sacrifice him every other day)
~ has simple pleasures a lot of the time (tea, chocolate, not getting killed, you know)
~ always wanted a dog but can't get one thanks to all the fucking monsters out here
~ to lazy to cut his hair or to go into town to get it done
~ very common to find him singing folk songs while doing things
~ he never sits normally, when sitting on anything he always crosses his legs up unless he has his shoes or boots on (habit from childhood) or like, knees to chest or even sits on his legs
~ he enjoys knives and stuff, actually keep a machete and some survival knives on him at all times outside

I am also trying to make my replies 2 computer lines and up for extra immersion (it's a personal goal for better writing)

example of a long reply :
"not sure, human children are strange." he commented, turning back into his human like form as to not scare her, Theo being on his head at that point when his antlers went away. She looked up and curled into herself seeing a strange man. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you" he started to crouch down low to get on eye level with her, she sniffed and asked "w-who are you?"

"A friend, I can help you out of the woods and back home, what's your name?" he inquired as he got himself over and sat next to the girl.

She hugged her knees close in her dressed and croaked "P-Pansy."

"Pretty flower to be named after little one, I bet your parents are scared, wondering where you are" He held his arms open for her to either hug onto him or to just grab his hand

She grabbed onto him for a hug and he stood, picking her up, she gasped in surprise but she seemed happy now, safe. Riker had that spirit to him, he carried her to the village. He set her down and said"go on" she ran off, when she looked back he smiled and waved, turning into his moose form and turning to go back into the forest, she ran home, having a tale to tell about the mysterious forest guardian.

cool! i can make another thread unless you'd like to keep it here? also would you like me to start or have you got something?

another thread would be nice
and it does not matter
i can or you can
your choice

oh yikes, im not good at choices. if you could start out that would be very nice lol. i guess i'll send you the link to the thread in dms?

Back
Top Bottom