TheJackal

Man Of Mirrors, Sanctums Rebel and Wine Lover
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:28 PM
Monstrum
Venandi;
The Godless

eXxbogv9VYhSdXUHsw2zAnq8Ujs7S4GhUs_LSqHmuowOA61JbeWy0F3sjcRTxAthlkjEC7b0wXejRAU3hMGHcIHwkQmfCedahePCDFlUpNjj8UGfnXWN4b3TWjB00M4eZMzQZSLm

Theme Music:

Series one of my Monstrum Venandi saga, a world of the supernatural and scientific horrors. This RP is a presequal of my main story arc and character development.

The RP leads off four months after William learns of the forbidden knowledge to help him fight evil and get his daughter back. Y/C is caught by William for questioning but before he kills you, you fight back. After the fight the story begins in our epic quest of tragedy, horror, philosophical questioning and creativity.

Note! I will not just except anyone for this role, I need a mind similar to mine as a writer and who understands small details and story development well. A female is my goal due to a possible love interest down the labyrinth of a road. For romance, I dwell in the darker aspects as well as struggle. Also, your character can range from a hunter to a supernatural creature. I prefer a miss Dr. Frankenstein character but I'm opened minded if the creativity and character makes sense in my world.

My RP Character

William Grimm

A9EH7Pj5J99UGFBsStzWq_D7zkwYCfp9BwVYxeE5SJhcbpFVO1qT1zhGoPA5hgOTIqfGxKQq9i4F6CgnqZ5hP54ZdNj1SxRBrqrz6TcIy0uXRUy8bv21MVPKfGYveIIFkVURSjoP

Name: William Grimm

Height/Weight: 6 foot 1 and 192 pounds

Occupation: Army Veteran, Occultist, Archeologist, Monster Hunter.

Family: Father | Henry Grimm- Decreased | Mother | Katheryn Grimm- Decreased | Wife | Davina- Deceased | Daughter | Evolet Grimm- Missing |

Background:

Born in Wales, William's parents were well known Archaeologist, Occultists and Scholars. His father Henry came from London to pursue a lead on an ancient Celtic text on vampires. While finding the artifact he runs into a welsh woman named Katheryn who is on the same quest. During that moment of rivalry, the two fell in love and had William shortly after. When William was twelve years old, during a rainy night, two mysterious figures broke into his house. They butchered his father and mother and left moments after, not knowing of the existence of William. As the sun arose, police made their way to the house, finding William in angered tears over his parents' bodies, blood all over him. He was taken in by his uncle working for him until he turned twenty one where he left for the United States, joining the Army then leaving to create his own business.

Has he made success in starting up his own hunters academy in New Orleans, disguised as an archeology exhibit, he met a woman named Davina. She was a witch who came from Romania, tracking down William to warn him of his destiny and the path of the dragon. While in conflict most of the time, the two eventually fell in love and had a baby. Years passed and eventually the warnings came true. Monsters of the dark started appearing more, the nights lasted longer. One night during a vampire surprise attack, William and Davina were ambushed by one of the vampire elders who killed Davina and stole William's daughter. In rage, he slaughtered the vampires and tried to fight the elder but was too late and the elder escaped with his daughter, Evolet.

A year after his daughter was taken. William lost his mind and went searching for forbidden secrets that will increase his abilities to fight the darkness, monsters. He came across powerful witches that helped William use magick, found a powerful vampire and used his blood to make William physically powerful without the curse of being undead, and found a scroll from Heaven that allows William to be used as an avatar for the archangel Michael temporarily. By gaining these new abilities and knowledge, William set out to find the vampire elder that took his daughter.

*Still in development, updates may occur!

Back
Top Bottom