Month Writting for April 2018

Currently reading:
Month Writting for April 2018

TheWolfBoy

Day-dreamer and writer
Local time
Today 7:05 PM
This is my submission taken from a book that I made on wattpad. I will put the link to it as a reply. For anyone who doubts that I have written it you can message me there.

I don't mean to be offensive or speak bad thingsabout people who consider themselfs furries. It'a just a context forthe story.

The backstory goes like this: Ash is one of the few magic users in his region. One day a shadow figure came in his village and almost destoryed everything in his path. When he defeated Ash he didn't killed him, but rather trasnformed him in a furry. With his family refecting him for what he was, Ash started his search for the Shadow. Everu time they fought the Shadow did't kill Ash because it was what he called 'a game of hunting'. After another battle Ash was badly injured and left inthe ruin of a village. After Amber, another furry, found him and took care of him, he wqs acused for black magic usage and semt to prison. This is where the fragment starts.

Ash woke up in a cell, chained to the wall, with both of his legs and hands tied so hard that he couldn't move. Why he was here? What happended last night? Who brought him here? Ash couldn't remember anything about what happened last night. Just a weird fountain and a half moon made of metal.... That's it! The half of a moon! He had to recover that half of the moon as soon as possible. But how? Ash couldn't move, not to say that he couldn't escape.... Some voice talked outside.

"You have my thanks for bringing that... Creature... In here." Sayed a man's voice.

"I just did what I could to keep my village safe.' Replied another voice. "I hope that you will punish that traitor for what he was planning to do."

"Do not worry, Sir Garroth. He will pay."

Sir Garroth?... He was one of the guards of Dragon's Sky. He turned to Ash and gave him to this unknown kingdom, pretending that he was a evil person, but that's wrong. Ash didn't wanted to use that amulet for evil action, so he had to show these people that. finally, after a hour of waiting, someone entered the jail. It was a man fully covered in armor, with just his head uncovered. The man approached Ash's cell. On his face could be read the disgust and the offense to a furry, especially one who could use magic.

"So you are the furry who used dark magic."

"And you are the idiot that locked me before I could say anything."

'I don't even want to listen to you. You are not worthy of been listen to. You wanted to use magic, even more, black magic. I do not want to know your reasons why or for what are you useing it. Here the magic is out of our laws."

Ash looked down. close his eyes and laugh a bit. He started to change, to have cold blood, to fear not even the death. How could this happend? Everyday from the moment that he was transformed started to be like that, a bit more every day.

"Then why you bother bringing me here? I didn't use it in your village."

"Dragon Sky is under Brightport's protection, so there are the same laws as here. And for what you did you will be executed tomorow morning. But until then my guards will give you a special welcome."

With these words, the man leaves and a few guards open the door, entering the cell.

Amber was worried about Ash. He was accused of using dark magic and put in a jain, even before he could wake up. She couldn't let him just like that. She had to see if he is alright, or at least alive. So, after the sunset, Amber gathered some supplies: clothes, a blanket, a dagger and some food and head to the exit of the village, on a path only she and the guards knew about.

'Where are you going?' asked Garroth's voice.

That was it. She got cut. Amber got to come with something fast so she won't be accused for helping Ash, but at the same time go after him.

"Oh... Garroth..." Amber took a deep breath. "I... Was going after Ash."

"May I ask why?" Garroth asked.

"I want to be sure that he won't hurt anyone." Amber replied.

"Then you won't mind me coming with you."

"Not at all"

Amber, even if she was worried about Ash and what he could do she wad now worried that Ash or Garroth might get hurt. The Half of the Moon was a powerful amulet and if he was really an evil person, she didn't want to put Garroth in danger.

The night was calm and the sky was clean. Garroth got two horses for him and Amber. The way to Brightport was a day, or in this case a night long, even on horses. the moon reflected on the road made of stones, giving it a weak glow. Nothing was moving in the forest around, like all the wild animals were looking at them from behind the bushes and trees.

"Why do you want to check on Ash?" Garroth asked at one moment.

"I want to make sure he is alright. I don't think he is evil. "

"You may be right, but is better to be sure than take a such risk."

"I know. I just hope he is not tortured for something he didn't do."

A deep silence fell on the forest after these few words, as they continued on their way. A owl flew above them and stoped on a branch. When they got close to the owl, the owl flew again on a branch above the path, as a guide that shows the travelers the direction.

Ash kept going on his path to no-where until the nightfall and even then he didn't stop. He wanted to go as far as he could from Birghtport. He stoped just when his fell from fatigue and he leaned by a tree. From a near-by lake was coming a unnatural weak glow. Ash rested a bit, then get up and approach the lake. It wasn't a normal lake.

In the middle was a fountain with the signs of the moon emerging a weak silver glow. The Fountain of the Moon. The Legends sayed that it could cure any curse and disease. It was made from a purple stone, the stone of the Dragon of the Night.

Ash approached the lake and sank his hands it it. All-over his arms appeared divine signs that slowly spoke around his whole body as he got deeper in the lake. Ash felt a chill on down his spine.

Suddenly, something grabbed his arm and dragged him in the depths of the lake. It was to dark for Ash to see something, but he could feel two hands around his neck as he tried to free himself. The one who was dragging Ash down was to strong for him when he was like this: losing his breath and his vision, his arms and legs getting heavier and his body being dragged in the lake. Deeper and deeper....

That was Ash's end. He had no powers and he was weaken by the fight in Brightport and the walk over the lake. So he closed his eyes and let himself in the hands of that person. Soon after that Ash passed out...

Back
Top Bottom