Both Needed Moon Hunters

Currently reading:
Both Needed Moon Hunters

Blullby

The Feathered Knight
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:23 PM
Flintlocks, lanterns along the cobblestone roads at night, and the supernatural. All these reside in the city of Boston. The time is in the mid 1800s. Crime runs rampant and is constantly battling the forces of the police. However, in the shadows where the real darkness looms, are the Moon Hunters. Their job is to deal with anything supernatural with lethal force. This may include werewolves, demons, truly evil people, etc. Dressed as anyone else during the day, the moon hunters thrive in the night, where the hunt of their next target is what gives them their name.

So, think you have what it takes to be a moon hunter? Pm me or comment if interested we can work out the character sheets before beginning. Length-wise I am hoping for a decent paragraph per post. It does not have to be of pristine quality but it needs to include some aspect that allows others to work off of and continue (give others something to work off of).

For characters I would like one or two others hunters and if anyone wants to role play as one of the creatures to be hunted, that is acceptable too.

Back
Top Bottom