Unspecified More like woman adjacent

ObsidianClaws

Knight
Local time
Today 4:12 PM
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello!

I'm Obsidian, you can also call me Kitty. I'm 30, nonbinary and have been writing on and off since I was...14 or so? Fanfiction and RP on a variety of sites over the years.

I enjoy a wide range of things from fandoms to fantasy/high fantasy, sci-fi, distopian/apocalyptic genres and so much more. The only thing I don't enjoy is slice of life. Give me that sweet sweet escapism please.

I like a 70/30 ratio of plot to smut but I'm happy to scale back on the smut - I would much rather a plot and charecter development heavy story then smut. The more angst, conflict, slowburn development and twists the better!

Having said that - if there is smut I'm always happy to indulge. As much as I try to write switchy charecters I almost always fall back to my comfort zone of sub (in bed but often not in the streets). So if your looking for a dom to play with the best you will get out of me is a mouthy aggressive brat - sorry!

Don't get me wrong, I love playing mouthy agressive brats. My characters are never going to be push overs or wilting flowers. You want a fight, I'll give it to you but for whatever reason I'm just not comfortable playing a 'proper' dominant in smut situations.

I will insist on all charecters being 21+ I just can't handle youth these days *shakes cane in the air*.

In addition I'm happy to play trans/nonbinary charecters (as I am one myself) as well as female or male but I would rather play opposite a male/transmasc/enby charecter. I don't know why but my brain just short circuits at F×F *shrugs*.

Hilariously that is very much a real life problem to - see pretty girl? Fall over. My girlfriend thinks it's hilarious how useless I am with woman no matter IRL or in writing.

I would be very happy to play with multiple side characters and would love it if you would to.

I'm also keen to play some polyamours type situations so love triangles and whatnot are extra fun.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I write in 3rd person and would prefer you to as well. I'm not going to nitpick about spelling/grammar as I make mistakes to but I try hard to proof read. Please do the same. Quality over quantity anyway but I'm used to doing a minimum of 3 to 4 paragraphs so if the plot is waning lets chat about it!

IRL I'm a full time performer so my schedule is sketchy at best. Sometimes I'll be here and writing multiple posts every day, sometimes I'll be gone for a few days when I have gigs. I'll make an effort to reply at least once a week however.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

If it makes sense to the story pretty damn high.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

Yes! Kink wise i like D/s mind fuckery, orgasm denial, bondage, collars, sensory deprevation, dubcon, knives (a very small amount of blood play), wax/ice, nipple play, light/possessive degradation a few other things.

Hard limits
Noncon, incest, bathroom stuff, animals, under-age, permanent damadge/harm and sever humiliation/degradation.

Feel free to pitch things to me and I'll say yes or no as needed. To be honest I love when things turn dark but in a slow burn way so don't be afraid to come at me with your kinks.

Fandoms & pairings!

I'll bold the side I would rather play.

Marvel/DC
Jason Todd x Tim Drake
Jason Todd x OC (M or F) - I have a plot idea for this one
Loki x Tony Stark
Tony Stark x OC

Starwars
OC x OC
General Hux x Kylo Ren

Witcher
Gerelt x Jaskier
Gerelt x OC
OC x OC

Fae - unseelie x seelie
Supernatural creatures of any kind
Hunter x hunted
Prince/ess x commoner or knight
Detective x criminal
Pirate captain x stowaway/shipwrecked noble (Extra craving right now!).
Mob boss x civilian
Mob boss x cop
Bodyguard x guardee (A few different basic plots for this one).

I will continue to update as I think of things.

Otherwise feel free to slide into my dms with an idea of your own. I'm very easy going and love to chat.

Thanks!
Kitty

Back
Top Bottom