MxF π™’𝙀𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙑 𝙠𝙀𝙒𝙗𝙖𝙩 - 1𝙭1 π™¨π™šπ™–π™§π™˜π™ [𝙒𝙭𝙛, π™˜π™˜π™­π™€π™˜, 𝙙𝙀π™ͺπ™—π™‘π™žπ™£π™œ]

Currently reading:
MxF π™’𝙀𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙑 𝙠𝙀𝙒𝙗𝙖𝙩 - 1𝙭1 π™¨π™šπ™–π™§π™˜π™ [𝙒𝙭𝙛, π™˜π™˜π™­π™€π™˜, 𝙙𝙀π™ͺπ™—π™‘π™žπ™£π™œ]

solarsailor

you’re so damn cold
Local time
Today 6:41 PM
Pronouns
she/her
hi! my name is kat, my pronouns are she/her, and i'm new to this site; but i've been roleplaying for 12 years!

i've been losing my mind ever since it was announced that my favorite character, smoke, is coming back to mortal kombat this year; and i want to do a mortal kombat roleplay because of this! i really want a plot that includes romance to some degree, which i would prefer to be oc x canon.

as of recently i've been a lot more open to doubling, so if you want me to play a canon character for an oc of yours, i'm your girl!

i'm willing to work within the following series:

• mk9 (2011) preferred
  • ask about others (10 & 11), they will have to be AUs as smoke is a revenant at this point in time, so we'd have to do something a bit different with him at that point.
  • note; i'm not interested in roleplaying within the games predating mk9, and am not keen on cyborg smoke.

i can and will play the following characters:
  • oc
  • raiden
  • ask about other characters for your side if we double, chances are i will try to write most characters.

some small rules:
  • mxf/bxg only please, i don't mind same sex pairings, it's just not something i enjoy roleplaying myself as i can't personally relate to it.
  • romance is a must, but it doesn't have to be primary. i actually prefer slow burns anyways!
  • no NSFW. actions that lead to it are fine and implications are too, but i won't write out the extreme details.
  • don't ghost me, i have bpd and thus, ghosting is extremely triggering to me. i'd much rather you just kindly tell me you're no longer interested.
  • try to reply consistently; i won't be mad if you have things come up that prevent it though, we're all human here.
  • i require nearly complete literacy. i won't complain about typos here and there but your text must be very legible. i would like for there to be at least three to five paragraphs per response, but will accept two at worst.
  • be alright with triggering themes to a degree (example; heavy gore), but we can discuss this beforehand.

what I'm looking for:
  • you to play smoke (tomas vrbada) for my female oc; will link to her toyhouse page once we start chatting.
  • to play a canon character for an oc of yours; preferably a male character for a female oc, as i write male canons better than female ones.

feel free to message me if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom