All Moth seeking writing partners

mothkin

Mothman
Local time
Today 8:59 AM
Pronouns
Your highness/my liege
Greetings!

I am a moth of darker tastes. I like all things horror, dark fantasy and romance. I prefer gritty stories, but still appreciate fluff. I have been writing for over a decade, and after a long hiatus, I am vibrating with excitement to write again.

I am versatile in post length. I can range from a couple paragraphs to many with word counts in the several-hundreds; It really depends. I prefer my posts to be three to five paragraphs in length, and would generally like to receive a couple paragraphs, however I can be flexible.

When it comes to smut in my role plays, I prefer 60/40 story/smut ratio, or something around that ratio. I need story and well written characters with interesting dynamics. I usually play bottoms/subs/power bottoms as far as roles go, however I can play as a top. I am verse in genders as well, meaning I am comfortable being man, woman, or nonbinary; I often play/write transmen. I write in third-person, past tense, and prefer such from those I write with.

When it comes to sexual content, I discuss things with my writing partners and lay boundaries. Open and honest communication is a must with me. Everything I do is for the fun of writing an awesome story that we both enjoy. If we both aren't having fun, then what is the point?

Kinks I explore/enjoy
Dub-con, forceful sex
Masochism/sadism
Primal, ABO, breeding, heat cycles
Kidnapping
Blood play, knife and gun play
Owner/property dynamics, along with dom/sub, Tamer/Brat
BDSM, generally speaking
Humiliation, degradation, objectification
Dollification
Aphrodisiacs

Kinks that are a no
Feet, feces, urine, vomit

Fandom wise, we can discuss it. I've been dying to play with someone who can write as Kylo Ren from Star Wars, but I know that is niche. ;)

I will add posts with story ideas in the future, but for now I have pairings, prompts, or creature prompts that we can expand upon in DMs.

Witch x Witch Hunter
Demon x Human (or holy person eyebrow waggle)
Vampire x Human
ABO werewolf style story
Moth x YC (I love playing moth creatures!)
Criminal x Hero/detective/good guy
Stuck together because of a curse and now we gotta break it AU
Enemies to lovers AU
Stalker x stalkee
Mafia boss x regular person
Magical college AUs
And many more.
(Can you tell I like the hunter x prey scenarios? ;) )

Please reach out! I'm very nice

Last edited:
came up with a few plot ideas and will add more over time!

The protector-
Character 1 is the Prince/princess that is meeting with prospective matches. Character 2 is their protector, who is in love with or starts falling in love with 1, and 1 has no idea. As the suitors come and go, 2's feelings of jealousy and possessiveness only grow.
This one can be applied to dark fantasy or supernatural settings easily!

ABO stalking-
heavily NSFW with dubcon
My Omega character goes into heat while in public despite being on blockers, and your Alpha character has been stalking mc for a while. Yc takes advantage of mc's weakened state and kidnaps them, taking mc home to "take care of them" through their heat.

Monstrosity
Cnc/noncon/dubcon, dark romance potential
Character 1 is an urban explorer who backpacks around and goes to haunted or abandoned places for fun. Character 2 is akin to an eldritch monstrosity that was sealed many millennia ago. On one of 1's adventures, they stumble upon the place where 2 is sealed and unwittingly release them. There was a fail safe put in place however, and when it activates, it tethers 2 to 1 like a curse. If 1 dies, so does 2, and 1 is a mortal. 1 doesn't want to walk around and see a goddamn monster lurking about, so they come together to figure out how to untether each other.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom