Movember To Support Men's Health

Mia

Shooting Rubberbands At The Stars
Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:10 AM
It's that time of year again, folks! Movember! Time to grow out the 'staches and beards for a good cause!

I recently lost my sister to breast cancer, and have made fighting cancer a mission quest. Supporting the research to find cures for all cancers is very dear to my heart. So, I'm humbly asking you to take up the fight with me! It's easy, fun, and will give you menfolk an excuse to grow out those manly beards.

For more on Movember and the fight against prostate cancer, visit Movember United States, Movember Canada, Movember United Kingdom, Movember Australia, or wherever the fight is being taken up in your area.
Don't forget to post pictures of yourselves to the mugshots thread so we can admire your fine whiskers!

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope that as many of you as possible will participate and help spread the word about how an ounce of prevention can save millions of lives.
All participants will receive a badge, so be sure to let us know that you're participating.

Aloha nui loa. Malama pono.

Ah ha! Time to show off the grizzly beard!

Reactions: Mia
Back
Top Bottom