Currently reading:
All Murderbot Diaries Rp?

Martzi

Baron
Local time
Today 2:15 PM
Pronouns
they/them/theirs
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
I'm Martzi, I use they/them pronouns. I'm in my mid-twenties and have been rping for, oh, 15 years? I rp a wide range, largely sci-fi or fantasy, but occasionally dystopian or slice-of-life. At the moment I REALLY want to do an rp set in the world of The Murderbot Diaries.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I try to match length and will typically write 2-3 paragraphs, occasionally as little as 1 or up to 5. My writing schedule varies pretty heavily and I will write one post every few days to several posts in the span of an hour, depending on how I'm feeling and what's going on in my life.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence? Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
Honestly, I'm still learning the answer to these questions in terms of my boundaries for writing. I am eager to explore and only ask that you be patient with me as I learn what I like and don't like.

I will say that I would like any especially heavy topics to be treated with the seriousness with which they deserve.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
I'm really looking for a Murderbot Diaries roleplay right now!

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Nothing super detailed but I do have a few general ideas, including:
  • Murderbot can't be the only one who figured out how to disable its governor module. I'd be curious to explore the early days of freedom of a pair or group of SecUnits or ComfortUnits who just had their governor modules disabled - either through their own hacking or maybe Murderbot's hack has spread through the few Units that it helped.
  • Exploring a rebellion against the corporations by Bots, SecUnits, ComfortUnits, Indentured Servants, etc.
  • Exploring the Coroporate Murder Squads. Maybe a couple of people in it who secretly try to rescue their targets? Or who act as spies for a rebellion or the University?
  • Or we could explore some canon characters, maybe make up an adventure for ART's crew?
I'd also love to hear your ideas and we can definitely build a plot together from scratch!

Do you have any characters you want to write?
I will probably make a character specifically for our rp depending on what plot we want to go with. I am generally open to taking notes to make a character that will mesh well with yours. Though I will not be making a cis binary heterosexual character, so please be okay with some queerness in our story.

Back
Top Bottom