- Local time
- Today 4:02 PM
- Messages
- 128
- Age
- 36
- Pronouns
- they/them
CURRENTLY SEEKING A ROLEPLAY
I really want to do role-plays with some of my OC's I have a lot of blank designs. It'd be nice.
What I'm looking for
A partner that takes their time with responses, I don't want something that seems rushed.
Quality over quantity is important.
Feel free to add twists or extra things not included in the main plot as long as it goes with the story.
One who can contribute otherwise I will quit the play/plotting.
I will not start an rp without some plotting into the start and world building.
I am not a frequent poster. Be ok with that.
About me
Romance plz.
I enjoy romances and angst/dramatic/dark themes, occasional fluff.
I am mainly a medieval/fantasy roleplayer but I have been spreading out lately into some modern themes. I do enjoy a certain level of realism in my plots, such as the physics.
Based in EST, I am a [Switch] who is proficient in strict dom's as well. Not that I usually have a choice, I'm always the dom, but if you're willing to let me sub I'll be the best damn sub ever.
I do not stick to one dynamic usually, I go where the story takes me.
I am driven by how captivating a character's personality is and how you write them, together.
I am also super driven by how interesting the story plot. I will wait a year for a good story.
I also occasionally draw stuff from RPS when I'm not being lazy.
I will NOT use real face claims and please do not send me random intro posts.
FLIST
I want to plot rps for some of my ocs
OC's
Stella
Inaba
Pairings
Demon / any
Siren / Human
Royalty / Any
Mage / Any
Knight / Enemy
Noble / Barbarian
Dragon / Any
Naga / Any
Orc / Any
****I am very fond of high fantasy or medieval fantasy,
Advanced cultural utopia's/Eden's, Victorian or turn of the century Edwardian settings.
Other things I like
Unrequited love / angst / drama / thriller / falling for the enemy / sadomasochism / blood-play / hatemance[love-hate] / dragons / tainting-corruption / ancient civilizations-era's / medieval fantasy / mafia / shifters
If you hit me up for an rp, please make sure you know what you want before hand or at least an idea, just hitting me up saying you wanna rp but giving me nothing to work with does not work for me and I WILL Ignore you.
Basic plots and ideas
IDEA
"Wait! Don't leave." She said softly. "I'm tired of being alone."
IDEA
He smelled of cologne, magic, some unknown spice, and a musk that had an undertone of man.
IDEA
He can resist her bite, but can he resist her charms.
IDEA
Magical Wild West
IDEA
Indigenous/Native inspired Orc's
IDEA
A dragon that grows bored of its horde.
IDEA
I would like to explore being a vampire who turns a human.
IDEA
A Sculptor that slowly falls in love with his model over time, though barely a word is shared.
OR
Artists whose sculptures come to life.
IDEA
Vampire who hates the taste of blood.
IDEA
A blood-doll unaware of their genetic trait gets trafficked into vampire society.
IDEA
Omegaverse-y vibes
Vampire is in the wrong place at the wrong time and accidentally crosses into werewolf territory and finds their fated mate.
IDEA
An archaeologist on a dig comes across an sealed coffin and inside is a secret still alive.
IDEA
"I've traded halo's for your name," He said into her ear, his voice low, the sound smooth. "Now you're mine."
IDEA
A villager who happens upon the wounded Dragon decides to take care of him, forming a friendship with the creature.
IDEA
IDEA
IDEA
IDEA
IDEA
On the run
Trading Luxury
Devouring you [smut]

Language of Us
Blackmail is delicious
Debt Owed
For King and Country
The Princess' Guard
The Unassuming
Withering
West of Eden
A Siren's Heart
Journey to the North
His Knight


Mood Board ideas
Random pics of characters/scenes Im interested in
Of The Moon / Of The Sun mxf or fxf
Psycho this is a playlist for an obsessive/psychotic story. m x f
I really want to do role-plays with some of my OC's I have a lot of blank designs. It'd be nice.
What I'm looking for
A partner that takes their time with responses, I don't want something that seems rushed.
Quality over quantity is important.
Feel free to add twists or extra things not included in the main plot as long as it goes with the story.
One who can contribute otherwise I will quit the play/plotting.
I will not start an rp without some plotting into the start and world building.
I am not a frequent poster. Be ok with that.
About me
Romance plz.
I enjoy romances and angst/dramatic/dark themes, occasional fluff.
I am mainly a medieval/fantasy roleplayer but I have been spreading out lately into some modern themes. I do enjoy a certain level of realism in my plots, such as the physics.
Based in EST, I am a [Switch] who is proficient in strict dom's as well. Not that I usually have a choice, I'm always the dom, but if you're willing to let me sub I'll be the best damn sub ever.
I do not stick to one dynamic usually, I go where the story takes me.
I am driven by how captivating a character's personality is and how you write them, together.
I am also super driven by how interesting the story plot. I will wait a year for a good story.
I also occasionally draw stuff from RPS when I'm not being lazy.
I will NOT use real face claims and please do not send me random intro posts.
FLIST
I want to plot rps for some of my ocs
OC's
Stella
Inaba
Pairings
Demon / any
Siren / Human
Royalty / Any
Mage / Any
Knight / Enemy
Noble / Barbarian
Dragon / Any
Naga / Any
Orc / Any
****I am very fond of high fantasy or medieval fantasy,
Advanced cultural utopia's/Eden's, Victorian or turn of the century Edwardian settings.
Other things I like
Unrequited love / angst / drama / thriller / falling for the enemy / sadomasochism / blood-play / hatemance[love-hate] / dragons / tainting-corruption / ancient civilizations-era's / medieval fantasy / mafia / shifters
If you hit me up for an rp, please make sure you know what you want before hand or at least an idea, just hitting me up saying you wanna rp but giving me nothing to work with does not work for me and I WILL Ignore you.
Basic plots and ideas
IDEA
"Wait! Don't leave." She said softly. "I'm tired of being alone."
IDEA
He smelled of cologne, magic, some unknown spice, and a musk that had an undertone of man.
IDEA
He can resist her bite, but can he resist her charms.
IDEA
Magical Wild West
IDEA
Indigenous/Native inspired Orc's
IDEA
A dragon that grows bored of its horde.
IDEA
I would like to explore being a vampire who turns a human.
IDEA
A Sculptor that slowly falls in love with his model over time, though barely a word is shared.
OR
Artists whose sculptures come to life.
IDEA
Vampire who hates the taste of blood.
IDEA
A blood-doll unaware of their genetic trait gets trafficked into vampire society.
IDEA
Omegaverse-y vibes
Vampire is in the wrong place at the wrong time and accidentally crosses into werewolf territory and finds their fated mate.
IDEA
An archaeologist on a dig comes across an sealed coffin and inside is a secret still alive.
IDEA
"I've traded halo's for your name," He said into her ear, his voice low, the sound smooth. "Now you're mine."
IDEA
A villager who happens upon the wounded Dragon decides to take care of him, forming a friendship with the creature.
IDEA
A tactless mage[or other] is living in an overgrown cathedral.
A highly secretive group of mages lives in an abandoned and overgrown cathedral, tending to the grounds to keep up its haggard appearance and casting magic behind crumbling walls. Someone raised in this environment ventures into town only to witness some terrible act or unwittingly escape the destruction of the mages' home. She returns to find the cathedral in ruins, and something missing from its depths.
A highly secretive group of mages lives in an abandoned and overgrown cathedral, tending to the grounds to keep up its haggard appearance and casting magic behind crumbling walls. Someone raised in this environment ventures into town only to witness some terrible act or unwittingly escape the destruction of the mages' home. She returns to find the cathedral in ruins, and something missing from its depths.
IDEA
"It is foggy. All the doors in the village are shut and covered in wards. An elderly sorcerer mutters incomprehensibly as a villager lays him against the door of a nearby home."
IDEA
Those who can effectively wield magic are few and far between, as the practice has fallen into disuse. Those who remain are required to keep the peace and defend the town, but it is impossible to keep people safe when you don't know what lurking outside.
IDEA
"It is foggy. All the doors in the village are shut and covered in wards. An elderly sorcerer mutters incomprehensibly as a villager lays him against the door of a nearby home."
IDEA
Those who can effectively wield magic are few and far between, as the practice has fallen into disuse. Those who remain are required to keep the peace and defend the town, but it is impossible to keep people safe when you don't know what lurking outside.
On the run
The last surviving member of his order of riders he now lives as a weak mage, if he could even be called one. Living in a conquered country where dragons and mages are either killed or captured he spends his days in isolation, save for a chance encounter with a dragon who forces a bond. Finding himself restored with magic and stronger than he was before both go on the run together, if either of them get found out they'll be caught and processed.
Trading Luxury
A xenophobic nation that sparingly lets in outsiders is surrounded by rumors of miracles birthed from its mystery. A flourishing nation of trade known well in the world, wanting to establish a route/contract with the mysterious country, sets up diplomatic relations; their goods in exchange for the nations trust.
Devouring you [smut]


There is a legend of the Gagoze, a demon who attacks priestesses and devours them to gain more power.
Choosing a fresh youth among those new to the title of priestess he kidnaps one with great power and takes her to his hold, a place deep within the mountain forests.
Choosing a fresh youth among those new to the title of priestess he kidnaps one with great power and takes her to his hold, a place deep within the mountain forests.
Language of Us
He cared for that lighthouse and lived a solitary life. One day as he was gazing off in the distance daydreaming he saw a woman floating far beyond the shoreline, but as soon as he blinked the woman was gone. Though he thought nothing of this, for a time it was once again still. He spent his day taking care of the lighthouse and tending to the beacon, but his nights were spent in restless slumber as the sea called to him in his dreams and pulled him into its chilly embrace. When he woke his clothes were soaked, his body sore, and sandy footprints across his floor.
Blackmail is delicious
The king stopped sending mercenaries to his lair; frustrated, the dragon decides to kidnap the king's daughter as blackmail because it is the fastest way for the king to send more snacks.
Debt Owed
She pretended to be a soldier, sneaking by to get to him, her heart pounding in her ears. She made it though and slipped inside his home. She was coming to warn him, to let the mage know what was coming, that death was marching straight towards him. It was risky coming here, but she had no choice. He had been kind to her and she felt like she owed him.
For King and Country
His lands pillaged and his people slaughtered. He once lived in a booming kingdom now despoiled. A prince/knight fought his last battle for King and Country fighting bravely. Left blood soaked and abandoned dying amidst the freshly deceased; awash in a sea of blood and flame. At the hour when the prince/knight should breathe his last breath "a demon of death" appears before him. A dark figure with a single offer, and no quarter for negotiation. The prince/knight's life in exchange for revenge.
The Princess' Guard
[This world has animal shifters. Dual forms]
A crown Princess survived another assassination attempt by a deadly foe, it was growing more frequent. Out of fear of his life the king assigns a top general to guard and protect him.
A crown Princess survived another assassination attempt by a deadly foe, it was growing more frequent. Out of fear of his life the king assigns a top general to guard and protect him.
The Unassuming
He would often travel through the village on the outskirts of the local kingdom, his mighty orc form would always look regal, a knight on his valiant steed. Sometimes he would stop to stay during his travels, making familiar with the locals and growing friendships. One day as he is traveling through he finds out that the peasant he had grown fond of was in trouble. Deciding to offer an escape, he allows the peasant to travel with him so that he could protect them.
Withering
Merfolk which live deep underwater and are warlike/savage. Occasionally they can spend short periods of time on land or above the surface but not without consequence.
West of Eden
A stranger rolls into town headed to the local ranch to be a farm hand, he's running from something but he won't say. One day he meets the owners daughter but they are nearly blind and this peaks his interest.
A Siren's Heart
When fishermen begin returning with overflowing nets and pockets of pearls, rumors spread of a kind siren who blesses the sea. When the King finds out he issues a royal decree: whoever captures the siren will be allowed to marry one of his daughters. Desperate for an easier life, a pirate sets out to find it.
Journey to the North

A spiritual healer/mage who harnesses the energy of nature and turns it into magic journey's north, but when they cross the border to the North they are stolen away and brought to a northern royal who bares a curse that only they can break.
His Knight



This one is a bit different than what I normally do but the pairing is peasant x knight. She's the knight and he's the peasant. Im looking for a more dominant personality in a female for this rp.
This plot is strictly a romance centered plot with other major world elements taking a sort of background in the story instead of being the center.
This plot is strictly a romance centered plot with other major world elements taking a sort of background in the story instead of being the center.
Mood Board ideas
Random pics of characters/scenes Im interested in
Of The Moon / Of The Sun mxf or fxf
Psycho this is a playlist for an obsessive/psychotic story. m x f
Reminder these are ideas. They are not law, we can do original plots or plotting with disjointed ideas.
Last edited:

