Currently reading:
MxM MxF/M search~!

Elli3

Knight
Local time
Today 9:27 AM
Pronouns
They/them
Hello! Looking for some original stories for a change here! Bear in mind all characters will be 18+ years old for this! And, whereas any gender for either pairings and/or characters is welcome, I greatly favor either MxM or FxF pairings at the moment. Below are some pairing dynamics/settings I'd be interested in!

Historical settings
.Noble x servant (any gender)
.Noble x knight (any gender)
.WWI/WWII (soldier x spy/soldier mostly MxM, doctor x soldier, any pairing, soldier x civilian, any pairing)
.Victorian era (arranged marriages, forbidden romance like homosexuality (in the era of course), poor x wealthy person, royal family member x commoner…)
.Ancient Egypt/Greece/Rome (god or demigod, in case you fancy supernatural themes, x mortal, Pharaoh/Emperor/Ruler x servant/commoner/soldier/priest, noble x captive slave/soldier/gladiator)

Slice of life
.Enemies to lovers/opposites attract
.Friends to lovers
.Supposed straight person x homosexual one
.Yandere…?

Fantasy/supernatural (bear in mind that NSFW will only happen with characters in their human or mostly humanoid form)
.Vampire/demon/shifter/elf/etc x human
.Vampire x demon/werewolf
.Werewolf x werewolf or vampire x vampire
.Medieval fantasy

Horror/history:
.Something Jack the Ripper or Creepypasta based, for example?

Fandoms:
Hazbin Hotel
Helluva Boss
Naruto
One Piece
MHA
MCU
DC

If you happen to be interested, feel free to PM!

Last edited:
Hello,
I've been RPing for a long time now, since high-school (scarily thats been over ten years now 😬). I am not a huge Grammer and spelling judge, though I try hard myself to keep an eye on that in my own replies.

I don't have an expectation of certain word counts. I just like decent replies that have substance and I can work with. I love OOC talk because it helps to plot and clarify things.

I usually RP males and I like mxm romances, but there doesn't have to be romance and I am open to all gender pairings. Smut is ok but I like a story to have body and I dont write just for smut. A story doesn't even need it for me to like it.

I would love to role play with you and can go over dos and donts and preferences more over IM if you want.

Happy Role Playing.

Hello,
I've been RPing for a long time now, since high-school (scarily thats been over ten years now 😬). I am not a huge Grammer and spelling judge, though I try hard myself to keep an eye on that in my own replies.

I don't have an expectation of certain word counts. I just like decent replies that have substance and I can work with. I love OOC talk because it helps to plot and clarify things.

I usually RP males and I like mxm romances, but there doesn't have to be romance and I am open to all gender pairings. Smut is ok but I like a story to have body and I dont write just for smut. A story doesn't even need it for me to like it.

I would love to role play with you and can go over dos and donts and preferences more over IM if you want.

Happy Role Playing.
Sure! Feel free to PM me anytime! I'd love to discuss something with you! ^^

Back
Top Bottom