Character(s) my characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) my characters

thems_elf

always sleepy
Local time
Today 3:43 AM
ddt94dn-009045dc-5f8a-4789-9f45-9b6863dfe717.gif

all art shown in this thread is mine unless stated otherwise. please do not use my art without my express permission. please do not post on this thread--dm me if you want to talk about my characters. thanks!

triche-my-boy.png

Dr. Triche Belmont
Basics
- Full name: Triche Maurice Belmont
- Species/race: Human, European American (French)
- Pronouns: He/him

Outer
- Height: 5'8"
- Build: Slightly chubby around the stomach, arms, and legs
- Mannerisms: Runs on caffeine alone and is typically scurrying about, usually trembling and sweating to some degree
- Occupation: Doctor (general surgeon), scientist (general biologist, geneticist)
- Spoken languages: French, English

Inner
- Sexuality: Closeted homosexual
- Personality: Skittish, full of nervous energy, extremely socially awkward, a tad perverted (but is ashamed of it)
- Relationship status: Single, previously married to Daisy Faust

Summary
Triche was born into a wealthy family in France, but that didn't last long; a few years into his youth and both his parents were murdered by the hands of an ex-business partner. Ever since witnessing their deaths with his own eyes as a child, Triche became numb to the concept of death and grew to lack empathy with others. He never got along with the other children at the orphanage he grew up in, due to his privileged upbringing as well as his general demeanor. With a lack of interest in socializing, he formed an obsession with science. In school, he was your typical know-it-all and graduated a biomedical scientist.
After university, Triche essentially disappeared to the public. All of his professors, his peers, and everyone who knew about his academic prowess assumed he would become some kind of great well-known doctor and work for a prominent company or come up with an amazing scientific breakthrough. Little did everyone know, Triche hadn't gone to school with an idea like that in mind for his future. His intention-become-reality was to start his own little "clinic"--an underground network of doctors and scientists.
Basically, he illegally harvests organs from corpses, both for sale on the black market and for usage in his personal experiments. While he would have done his business out in the open if he could, the nature of his experiments and means of acquiring human parts are...questionable in legality.

Artwork

ddt96kb-5cc5a709-3a06-4552-be88-e551646d9581.png

abs.jpg
dcjj6tg-aa4aa862-90d5-4b8c-baea-f4b2d8e6bbbc.png

Last edited:
morphey-redesign.png

Morphey
Basics
- Full name: Morpheus (prefers Morphey)
- Species/race: Who fuckin' knows?
- Pronouns: Any

Outer
- Height: 4'11"
- Build: Curvy, soft-looking but actually muscly
- Mannerisms: Floats around weightlessly, acts like it's totally normal that they're literally some kind of god, would be down to smoke with you
- Spoken languages: All

Inner
- Sexuality: Probably some long string of words they don't even know the meaning of
- Personality: Calm, agreeable, casual about literally everything, perpetually sleepy
- Relationship status: Single

Summary
They're a literal god, so there's an eternity to tell...very little of which Morphey likes to talk about. They make the excuse that they're too lazy, but it's obvious that they've been through a lot. What little they explain about their past involves what they're most known for: appearing in humans' dreams. They'll mention their siblings, Phobetor and Phantasos, in passing, but won't elaborate on them aside from that the three of them don't tend to get along.

Artwork

draw-this-in-your-style-morphe.png

phantasmagoria_ref_flat.png

Phanz Royce

Basics
- Full name: Phanz Royce
- Species/race: Human, caucasian American
- Pronouns: Any

Outer
- Height: 5'7"
- Build: Wiry and boney
- Mannerisms: Very rarely takes off his mask, stares at people like a weirdo and never interacts with people until they talk to him first
- Spoken languages: English

Inner
- Sexuality: Would probably bang a rock if he could
- Personality: Talkative once approached, seems to have no filter, keeps whims and thoughts on the surface
- Relationship status: Single

Summary
Phanz is a punk. He lives on the street, sleeps in dumpsters, and always seems to be where he's wanted least. He commits petty crimes on a regular basis and always manages to elude authorities and justice. He's spoiled and bratty because he never faces consequences for any of his actions. As dumb as he seems on the surface, there must be some brains in the depths of his thick skull, considering he's clever enough to escape the police on a regular basis. Considering Phanz's skill and perhaps luck, it wouldn't be difficult for him to commit more serious crimes and make a name for himself, but that isn't something he's interested in. In addition, oddly enough, he has little interest in money. Most of his crimes only involve breaking-and-entering and petty vandalism.
Regardless of how you see him, it's undeniable that he has his own sense of style. He coined a trademark of leaving the locations of his crimes in chaotic messes, coloring the floors and walls of buildings with anything he can get his hands on, whether that be spray paint, articles of clothing, or food.

Artwork

Back
Top Bottom