MxF My Demented Idea Factory

Currently reading:
MxF My Demented Idea Factory

Local time
Today 12:04 AM
PLEASE DO NOT POST HERE
ALL CONTENT HERE IS RATED R. IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SOFT AND VANILLA, TURN BACK NOW.
Okay, let's get this over with.

Also, check back here for new thread ideas and updates. All plot ideas below are rated M for MATURE and most of them contain a link leading to an intro post. I figure expressing an idea through some sort of example helps the reader develop a better understanding of what I am looking for. Everything is always up for discussion and can be changed around to make us both satisfied.​

I consider myself a pretty decent and advanced role player. I've been doing it long enough I know exactly what I want and I am firmly settled in my ways. I would like to think that I am open to a lot of things, but of course, there are areas I tend to stay away from. We will get to that sooner or later. If there is anything below you have a question about, please feel free to shoot me a message and I would be more than happy to break it down for you.

I thoroughly enjoy lengthy role plays. I get off on description. If you can make me picture everything that is happening, I'll probably be your best friend. I've got a vivid imagination and I look for that in my partners. The majority of my opening posts are long and wordy. I want to give you the perfect mental image and a complete understanding of what you're working with. Do I expect your opening post to be just as awesome ? Yes. Okay, or close to. If you're gonna work with me, I want your all. I want to get into your head and see how you tick. Hit me with your best shot. Of course, all following posts don't have be as wordy. I still prefer at least two paragraphs, but I understand that sometimes you just feel off. If our thread ever starts to dwindle down to just a few sentences, Ill be in your inbox with questions so we can fix it or kiss and part ways.

I mentioned in my introduction that I am a mother and I cannot stress enough how time consuming it can be. I try my best to be on at night once the kid is asleep and I have some free time. I am on Eastern time and I tend to log in after 8pm. You won't find me on the weekends since I am still young and have an active social life. And by social, I mean, drinkings beers and playing board games with my fellow deviants. I will try my damnedest to alert you before I go MIA, but sometimes I cannot help it. I apologize in advance. I'm also 420 friendly. It helps with getting into the groove and leads to some of my best work. I curse like a sailor and have dark sense of humor that should be illegal. If any of that offends you, I am not sorry. I hear Antarctica is looking for snowflakes.

I am here for smut. Smut with a story line. If you're trying to "sext", please excuse yourself. I am all for romance, but I prefer something dirtier and rougher. I am your go-to gal for anything and everything force/rape based. My characters are subs. That's it. I want plots revolving around abduction, non-consensual sex, humiliation, domination, all that jazz. Can you do that for me ? Can you steal a girl out of a night club and tie her up in your basement with nothing but a bucket to piss in ? Holla at me.

What I do like:
MxF (110%, firm)
BDSM
Anal
Oral
Pain/torture
Dominant male leads
Toys
Foul play/abuse
Anthro/furry
Mortal and immortal creatures such as vampires/demons or humans/animals
Romance
Adventure
Slice of Life
Horror
Past and Present time
Cheating
Incest
10 year max age gap (characters)
Drugs such as marijuana and psychedelics
Alcohol

What I Don't Like:
Impregnation
Gaping and Fisting
Obscene insertions
Fetishes revolving around scat, water sports, and ridiculous amounts of bodily fluids such as semen, blood and vomit.
Extreme amounts of gore
FxF or MxM
Large or over weight characters
BIG TITS or udders
Futa or anime
Fan based roleplays
Powerplay
Inter-racial

Pairings:
Human & Monster or Demon/Immortal
In laws
Abductor & Abductee
Roomates
Close friends of opposite sex
Cousin & older cousin
Neighbors
Co workers or Boss & employee
Student & professor
Delivery person
Honestly, throw me anything and I bet I could make it work.

Please, please, please message if you wish to work with me. I love working together to form an awesome idea for us to work with. Let's work out the kinks as a team and create something bad ass.

Last edited:
MASTER x SLAVE (SEX TRAFFICKING)
Starter !

Jeanie McMurry is your average college student struggling with the pressure of homework and her minimum wage job. She lives on campus and is in her second year at Georgia State, studying to be a Geologist. She loves nature and when she isn't cooped up in her dorm, she's out walking the nature trails or spending time in the country. She's twenty-two in age and stands about 5 feet tall. She's got a curvy build with a firm and plump rear end and petite rack. Her auburn hair hangs in waves down her back and frames her slender face. She had piercing hazel eyes and a full mouth equipped with a hoop lip ring. She's full of spunk and attitude, but it a fairy shy person around newcomers.

A pain develops in her back and she blames it on a pulled muscle. Instead of going to the doctor, she takes a friend's advice and goes to an upscale massage parlor. She asks for a female masseuse, but a man walks in. She's leery at first, but he promises her she is fine and coaxes her down. The massage starts off like any other, but over time, his hands start to wander places they shouldn't. When she starts to freak out, his demeanor changes and he straps her ankles and wrists to the table. He goes over her body as if he is "inspecting" her and eventually runs a series of "tests" on her. Those tests being how well she could handle pain, giving oral with him in total command, and how good of a sex partner she would make. At the end of their session, he deems her fit and has her carted off to the basement where she is caged other women who are to be sold to a master as a sex slave.

From here we could go with you dropping your masseuse character and picking up as a man who purchases her OR the masseuse could enjoy her so much that he hides her away to steal her for himself. If we go the "highest bidder" route, she could either be sold into a lavish life style were it isn't all that bad, or she could be sold into absolute shit and she is treated as such. I am leaning towards the shitty master as a starter and then once she suffered enough, she's sold off to a wealthier man.

PM me if youre interested !

Last edited:
BOYFRIEND CLONE(S) x GIRLFRIEND
Starter !

Its not often I go with futuristic and post-apocalyptic themes, but I saw something on TV today and it gave me an idea.
The link above takes you to a version of America that is far from what it used to be. The world threatened to come to a complete end when a group of cryogenic scientists discover a way to bring back to life the frozen bodies of all the evil men in history. With their help, they were able to force the population to destroy each other. A colony of aliens invaded Earth as the mayhem started and put an end to it all. They colonized the planet by taking the remaining humans as hosts and worked to advance the planet by hundreds of years.

A group of four teenagers, MC Y2Cs, and another couple (which I can handle if necessary) decide to go explore the skeletal remains of the old cryogenic lab. YC, the boyfriend, gets a little too friendly with the equipment and ends up getting trapped inside one of the tanks. By accident, MC activates the control panel and YC winds up frozen. He's left behind as the remaining teens run back home. Little do they know, not only was he frozen, but he was also cloned. Someway, somehow, the two versions of him are removed before the authorities come snooping around and the investigation is closed due to lack of evidence.

Fast forward a couple of years, MC is out with the previously mentioned couple to try and get her mind off of his death. She goes out for a smoke and as she steps outside, she runs into someone. Low and behold, its YC ! He's back ! Things from here go back to normal, we could throw in a passionate bout of "I missed you" sex and then move time along until boyfriend #2, the clone, comes into play. We can figure out how to bring him in when we get there. There could be some weird love triangle bullshit where she's passionate towards the first and lustful with the second for the simple fact, he's not the original. Perhaps she's hiding sleeping with them from the other ? We could toss in a twist where the boys discover her dirty little secret and team up to get revenge. This is where the smut would get really good, if you're into that. And I pray that you are. This would turn into a confusing threesome.

If this sounds like something you'd be into, shoot me a message !!

Last edited:
BROTHER-IN-LAW/WIDOWED SISTER-IN-LAW

Anyone up for a widow and her brother in law ?

Im thinking MC loses her husband to some kind of illness or freak accident and she is left alone to finish raising their two kids. She has a good and healthy relationship with her brother in law, sort of like the perfect family picture where everyone gets along and all is well. YC has always had feelings for her, but he respects his brother, even in death, and keeps his emotions at bay. He comforts her and takes are of her and the kids, doing his best to keep her happy while holding all of his feelings and urges tucked deep down inside. Maybe she somehow gets in trouble, either with the law or a bad group of people, and ends up having to help her through her chaotic life. The ups and downs bring them closer and closer together until they break down and spill their true feelings.

Im wanting to try something more romantic.

MOBSTER/GANG LEADER/KINGPIN x NAIVE FEMALE

Im curious to see if anyone would be down for a plot involving a girl who accidentally gets mixed up in some drug business that lands her stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I was thinking that MC would be new in town, having come from the country to live in LA. One of her dearest friend's invited her out with promise of a job. He works on a pot farm and got her a job as a farmer. Eager to start her life a new, she goes to California and settles in nicely at her new job. She just spends her days trimming plants. Her friend eventually lets her in on a little secret. He came up with the perfect plan to rob his boss of all of his plants and bail state. All he needed was MC to help him out. He brain washed her into believing this made up fantasy of how beautiful their lives would be with all of the money they could make off of the stolen weed. (MC is sort of naive and gullible)
Here is where the fun starts.

Option one: During the heist, they get caught and her friend escapes with a bullet wound that eventually kills him. MC is now basically being held hostage on the king pins farm until the man himself (YC) shows up to sort out just what the fuck happened. He thinks she's cute, but she did try to steal his weed, so he delivers a swift and vile punishment. From there, he simply uses her. He could use her as a whore and pimp her out to his finest men. She puts up with it and perhaps she becomes his own personal toy. And they take over the drug world.

Option two: The heist is a success and the two make off with $150,000 worth of weed. After a couple of weeks of growing and selling their entire stash, (the friend was INCREDIBLY thorough with his master plan lol), the friend gets busted by the boss man's hit men. After some roughing up, they get all of the answers they need out of him and kill him. The friend had given her a small portion of the money and "put the rest in a rainy day fund", when he actually blew it all. The hit men (them being you at this point) come knocking on her door and she's apprehended in a struggle (maybe take advantage of?). They bring her to the boss (YC) who decides she needs to pay him back the $150K or he is going to kill her. She could be turned loose and forced to find a way to make the money, but where would the fun be in that ? She could work it off for him by turning tricks or doing dangerous drug runs. He could simply use her body for however long he likes.

Throw some ideas, people.

Back
Top Bottom