• Other

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Characters

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters
What I'm Craving as of 12/12/20
Fandom

WbmqhUU.gif

So, uh… I'm thirsty as f*ck but I also want to be a respectful human being. I very often live by "treat others the way you want to be treated", and as a result, I avoid doing things that I myself would not be okay being done to me. And one of those things is writing fanfiction about actual living people; whether it's celebrities, streamers, tiktokers, it doesn't matter. But… well… a certain deep voiced streamer/musician/voice actor has been living in my mind rent free and it's driving me insane. So how do I follow my moral code of "treat others the way you want to be treated" while also satiating my thirst? MAKE A FICTIONAL ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!

Thus, I made an AU version of myself, and her name is Rose StClair. And while I'm making a fictional version of myself I went ahead and gave her the confidence to do a lot of things I haven't, including being a content creator (gaming streams, making music covers, and a digital artist). I'm also giving her a budget that I do not have so she can wear the stuff I would like to wear. So, yeah! I wasn't happy with the first version I drew of her, so I redid it and make this.

Side note, this is in fact and invitation to do an RP with me. AU Corpse Husband's user name is "Undead Groom" (I don't want to admit how long it took me to come up with this username). But beyond that I left everything vague so we can make a pretend character so the real person doesn't have to be too creeped out that people are fantasizing about him. (I guess at one point he did mention that it bothers him…?)

jPmkn8x.gif

another corpse fan? we love to see it
but anyway, if you double up and are still interested, I'd be very down to do a danganronpa v3 rp

Since somebody rolled out the wrong side of the bed and make it my problem by threatening to shut down my account for a misunderstanding and not seeing the asterisks while they were skimming my role play list rather than gently reminding me of the rules, I've done the obedient and petty thing of removing the Beastars listing (because apparently anthros count in bestiality) and making the asterisk in regards to minor characters too big to be ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom