my hero academia

Currently reading:
my hero academia

thats okay for me to have Kirishima right? ALSO, two things, one: May I have the link to the IC, two: would you like to see the drawing I did of My OC, Her name is Charlie btw

User 'Izuku Midoriya' has been banned from the site as they were suspected to be underage. I gave them the option to verify their age through email and if they pass then they will be able to rejoin.

if you guys would want we could try continuing it without Izuku?

Was speaking to Chaos about that. I think we should at least give Izuku at least a day or so to age verify but if not I think we will just go on and I will take over the roll of Deku or we can just save him if another wishes to use him.
So you can still play Kiri and your OC, and really Chaos was the one who started the group rp actual rp so there shouldn't be any issues there. We could even create a new ooc if need be. But I really do hope that Izuku comes back, if not we will go on.

Does that sound ok for both of you @C H A O S @Psycho Bunny ?

Im good with that! and I'm exactly 18 HEHEHEHEHE, turned 18 in September so Im not an old fart, rather a young fart. but yea that totally sounds good with me, I hope he's able to verify his age correctly!

anywaysss, would you guys like to see my OC Charlotte "Charlie" Oberlynn? I drew her myself hehehehe

XD LOL Young fart!!
I say we give Izuku till like saturday or sunday. And yeah I'd love to see your OC!! I have 3 for the bnha universe....but they are all bad guys! XD lol

sorry for the bad quality of my art, Im not the best artist hehehehe, I totally ship Charlie with bakugou (is that bad?)

LOL I AM A YOUNG FART

Oh wow that's good!!! I like her!! My art is all traditional, pencils and markers. My avie pic is my art actually!! I even have some on my profile page. ^_^

XD Here's to the old and young farts!

is your Bakugou canonical Bakugou? (The writers of the show confirmed Bakugou was Heterosexual and has a thing for blondes, hence why he blushed around camie)

Where did you hear that? I can't find any information on that at all. And when did he blush?
he said it in an interview, there was a video of it on youtube, I'll try to find it, and he blushes when camie asks for his phone number in the manga and he says "Fine dammit! but only to get you off my back!"

Back
Top Bottom