Currently reading:
MxM My Journal is Laced with Rainbows.

Allion's Journal

That One Gay Guy.
Local time
Today 7:38 PM
Hello and Welcome!
Simple Allie Rules.
  • Please be kind to me, if you're rude multiple times i'll just stop talking to you.
  • Respect me and my limits, somethings I just can not handle, and if you push it i'll warn you and leave if it continues.
  • Reply at the very least once a week, any longer and my pages will be old and scribbled on.
  • 3+ Paragraphs, I can't do single paragraphs or lower, it doesn't keep my attention.
  • I do like character sheets, it's not a must, but I will only use anime face claims unless convinced otherwise.
My Likes.
  • MxM, MxF[This is not the thread for MxF, most likely haven't made it yet, I do the female role.]
  • Romance, Horror, Fantasy, Fandom, Smut.
  • Torture, Drama, Rape, Death, Stalking, Abuse, Fighting, Magic, Tails/Ears/Wings.
  • Humans, Demons, Neko, Furry, Angel, Fae, Elemental, Ghost, Shifter, Vampire.
  • Omegaverse is one of my favorite things in the world, however i'm limited to playing a nice Omega for you!
  • Male pregnancy, it's not a kink... just I like children, not in a creepy way!

My Dislikes.
  • FxF, not my thing... i've never been inside a woman before.
  • Sci-fi, Historical, Medieval.
  • Playing very dominate tops to your sissy fuckboi. I normally only do bottoms or aggressive switches.
  • Scat.
How I play My Babies!
  • Most will be shy, small, skittish, sweet, loving, and cuddly.
  • Though sometimes I play a badass, killer, blunt, forceful.
  • And even insane!
  • All of my characters are bottoms/switches.
  • I will play a dom if your character isn't a small boy who is shy and new to sex.
  • Clarifying: I will also play a dominate, if it's a multiple main character roleplay and you're at least doming one of my characters.

Last edited:
Unexpected Christmas Surprise.[♂♂.]
A rich man[you]
finds what seems like a drunken young man[me] stumbling along the street past midnight. Suddenly the boy faints, on a snowing Christmas Eve, the man decides to bring him home, figuring out he was pretty sick, not drunk.

Notes: There will be an age gap 18 to late 20/30. I want this to end up being a cute kind of romance, a young boy falling in love with an attractive man. Then the man falling in love with a cute boy and going through the teenage stage of love, and not exactly enjoying it. "I'm a grown man for god sake and he's only a child!" Haha.

Trust.[♂♂]
A male prostitute[me] has been in the business from the age of fifteen, now nineteen he has grown a strong bond with his workers. The boy normally gets the very sadistic men to pleasure, he can't complain or he'd be fired, though every night he is found puking and crying in the toilet. His past is unknown. But there was a new customer[you] who signed up to meet him, no kinks or anything really. Going to meet the man he finds himself in an odd situation where it's not sex a customer wanted.

Regaining Hope.[♂♂, or ♂♀. (Wrote in ♂♀style.)]
A hope filled young art[Me] major finds herself working for a hope lost singer, who gave up his dream and instead built a coffee shop. They don't clash well as one is childish looking, young, and spilling with hope while the other is a hard working man, professional, and drained of his.

Last edited:
FxF, not my thing... i've never been inside a woman before.

I know, I know; but this was just beautiful Alli. It made my day to read this. Honestly this whole thread was masterfully woven and it's contents were a delight for my eyes to peruse.

On another note; I know things didn't get very far last time we talked about doing something but I'd like to try something. I've got a few ideas if you're willing to hear me out. Come talk to me if you'd like. Best wishes chap.

Hello ! I am interested in your plot "Unexpected Christmas Surprise." PM me?

Back
Top Bottom