Character(s) My Main (?)

Currently reading:
Character(s) My Main (?)

Local time
Today 6:03 PM
Character details:
Name in full: Ashling Diamond Winters
Nickname: Ash
Description of appearance: Starlight blonde hair, blue/gray eyes, pale, freckles, about 5'3, a scar etched into her back
Religion: Very strained relationships with a few Gods and Goddess'
Traits: Can be gentle, wild side, poetic, romantic (When in the right setting), brave, confident often, fights in what she believes in, can lose herself in her thoughts, books are like gold, adventurous, can be impulsive, dreamer, daring, funny, and smart
Hobbies: Baking, writing, drawing, can ride horses, excellent with herbs, poisons, and her trusty dagger
Weapon of choice: Poison, dagger
Magic: Ability of shadows - control, bend, make, and shift shadows; disappear into shadows; speak/hear/feel shadows
Background/Short Story: Ashling grew up with a harsh, strict father who kicked out as she turned 14. Forced to beg in the streets, a older solider came along and brought her to his home, wife, and kids; Ash helped keep house while the solider taught her everything she now knows about fighting, plus her fists were no stranger to the farm boy down the street... Ashling, now, takes no disrespect and loves getting herself in trouble for both fun and for what she believes in -which is anything to help the unwanted people of the world. You can often find Ashling traveling, hoping one place to another and going on journeys with her newly acquired friends but most leave her in the end. A clutter ton of both Gods and Goddess' exist in Ashling's world but only a small few, counting in the God of death and Goddess of poison, draw her attention and that's only if things are going right. Sometimes, Ashling can fall into her shadows and not come out for days but don't let her fool you, she's strong and will come around sooner or later. Ashling also doesn't share details unless she chooses too... Oh, and if you bring Ashling to a brawl, either win or loose, I can guarantee you - you'll win something, even if its just her bright busted lip curled into a smile. Both men and women fall at her feet due to her looks, which Ash doesn't mind, and uses this to her advantage.
Job: Assassin, thief
Self Motto: Burn your enemies so you may see.
~Not My Artwork~

Attachments

• Ash1.jpg
    Ash1.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom