My name is Paraveene (Hope I spelled that right)

Currently reading:
My name is Paraveene (Hope I spelled that right)

paraveene

The Surprise Tentacle Monster
Local time
Today 11:41 AM
Pronouns
She/They/Them
Hello!

My name is Paraveene, I've been writing ever since I was 9 (I'm now 20) , I'm an English Major, and I'm ready to take this on as my permanent profession.

Despite loving to write on my own, I love collaborating with other writers and roleplaying for fun. I've been RPing since I was 14 and I've found it quite addicting, as well as a really good way to practice writing. There's no such thing as ENOUGH practice.
I feel as though I'm a slightly morbid character when I write, but I'm a really nice person. Also I'm highly critical of my writing so I love criticism.

I only write in paragraph form, so one word replies are a no-go for me. Especially if you want to write smut.
The themes I do specialize in:

Science Fiction
Slice of Life
Horror (Work in progress)
Fantasy
Dark
Smut
STRONG female characters
Male characters (It's fun to be flexible.)
DC Comics

I'm friendly as hell, so don't be afraid to shoot me a message.

Also, if you're to RP with me, don't ghost me and keep me waiting on a reply. Message me and say you don't want to do it anymore. I get too in-depth into some of these characters, and wasting them makes me sad.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to the family!
I definitely recommendation making a request thread! Look at others if you want inspiration, but everyone has their own touch.
If you need anything, feel free to ask! :)

Again, welcome!

Hello and welcome to the family!
I definitely recommendation making a request thread! Look at others if you want inspiration, but everyone has their own touch.
If you need anything, feel free to ask! :)

Again, welcome!
Thank you for your guidance!

Back
Top Bottom