- Local time
- Today 4:32 PM
- Messages
- 252
“I don’t do this often.”
It’s what they all say, isn’t it?
I generally write stories that are so plot oriented that the spice never arrives before someone goes on a hiatus.
The last full smut scene I’ve written? It took over a year of the story with that parter to reach it. I understand I’m not really selling myself for a writing partner. Sooooo, on to trying to do that—
About me
I’m just a chill guy. Really, all jokes aside. All I need is a partner who I mesh well with, preferably has a sense of humor, and shows a touch of enthusiasm for talking about our story/plotting. Nothing ruins my vibe more than long periods of silence or feeling like I’m alone in trying to keep the story interesting. I’ll quickly begin to write poorly and you’ll kick me the curb for the people who can write more with less.
TLDR: talk to me
About You
Silly thing to put in here. How would I know anything about you already?
Well, I know what you are in general if you’ve come this far and plan to message me.
1) You’re cool
2) You don’t need to focus the story around a kink. (Yes it’ll be a spicy story. But it’ll still be a story that doesn’t get derailed by kinks)
3) You also like to plan some of your own scenes. (I often take a heavy load of the planning. I’m fine with it. But, I love when a partner has their own ideas that send my creativity spiraling.)
4) You don’t expect a post every day. I typically take 1-3 days. I’ll post daily at times, sometimes longer. But you don’t make it awkward where I think you’re going to drop me because I haven’t written in 48 hours.
Did I get those things right about you?
Awesome.
I’m always right!
Here’s some small plot prompts that I have in mind. The goal is to spark something to talk about, and we build/change it from there.
Mafia - He’s somewhere high up the food chain in the local crime world. She works at a high class gentleman’s club. They meet there. He’s intrigued. Neither of them have any business getting into a relationship at this point in their lives.
The Concubine - The new king is young and unwed. His father fell in the current war, a warrior king who was considered a god among men. A terrible loss. Now he’s left to pick up the pieces and attempt to fill his father’s shoes. It’s stressful, she’s an escape, a very talented one. But, does she have her own goals beyond warming his bed?
Business Rules - She’s one of the new secretaries who work just outside his office. He’s a multi-millionaire CEO who did not expect someone to show up on Monday who was this distracting. He should avoid something unprofessional. He had an image to uphold. But, she’s just a bundle of bad decisions waiting to happen.
Toxic - They meet at a club, where this story begins. He’s clearly bad news, tatted up, and has a car he shouldn’t be able to afford. She’d love to think he’s aroused but it’s definitely a pistol she felt while they were dancing. Fresh off a break up, and she wants to make her ex eat his heart out when he sees her social media pics the next day? Why not go home with this guy? Maybe one more time after that as well, just to make her ex think it’s real. What could go wrong? It’s just fun.
If none of those work, I’d also love to hear your own plots if you think we’d match up well.
The End
Okay. So that’s the end of my little prompts, for now. The premise here, is that these stories are spicy, and while the romantic/love portion of this can still certainly be slow burn, the physical side of it isn’t.
With the degree of spice this could have, I’ll also add, I have no problem fading to black/glossing on many occasions. I still want a very good story line, in fact I’ll always want one. So if it’s round two, or they’re headed to the bedroom for the second night in a row—let’s gloss over it, but capture the fact they are that active.
Hope to hear from you!
It’s what they all say, isn’t it?
I generally write stories that are so plot oriented that the spice never arrives before someone goes on a hiatus.
The last full smut scene I’ve written? It took over a year of the story with that parter to reach it. I understand I’m not really selling myself for a writing partner. Sooooo, on to trying to do that—
About me
I’m just a chill guy. Really, all jokes aside. All I need is a partner who I mesh well with, preferably has a sense of humor, and shows a touch of enthusiasm for talking about our story/plotting. Nothing ruins my vibe more than long periods of silence or feeling like I’m alone in trying to keep the story interesting. I’ll quickly begin to write poorly and you’ll kick me the curb for the people who can write more with less.
TLDR: talk to me
About You
Silly thing to put in here. How would I know anything about you already?
Well, I know what you are in general if you’ve come this far and plan to message me.
1) You’re cool
2) You don’t need to focus the story around a kink. (Yes it’ll be a spicy story. But it’ll still be a story that doesn’t get derailed by kinks)
3) You also like to plan some of your own scenes. (I often take a heavy load of the planning. I’m fine with it. But, I love when a partner has their own ideas that send my creativity spiraling.)
4) You don’t expect a post every day. I typically take 1-3 days. I’ll post daily at times, sometimes longer. But you don’t make it awkward where I think you’re going to drop me because I haven’t written in 48 hours.
Did I get those things right about you?
Awesome.
I’m always right!
Here’s some small plot prompts that I have in mind. The goal is to spark something to talk about, and we build/change it from there.
Mafia - He’s somewhere high up the food chain in the local crime world. She works at a high class gentleman’s club. They meet there. He’s intrigued. Neither of them have any business getting into a relationship at this point in their lives.
The Concubine - The new king is young and unwed. His father fell in the current war, a warrior king who was considered a god among men. A terrible loss. Now he’s left to pick up the pieces and attempt to fill his father’s shoes. It’s stressful, she’s an escape, a very talented one. But, does she have her own goals beyond warming his bed?
Business Rules - She’s one of the new secretaries who work just outside his office. He’s a multi-millionaire CEO who did not expect someone to show up on Monday who was this distracting. He should avoid something unprofessional. He had an image to uphold. But, she’s just a bundle of bad decisions waiting to happen.
Toxic - They meet at a club, where this story begins. He’s clearly bad news, tatted up, and has a car he shouldn’t be able to afford. She’d love to think he’s aroused but it’s definitely a pistol she felt while they were dancing. Fresh off a break up, and she wants to make her ex eat his heart out when he sees her social media pics the next day? Why not go home with this guy? Maybe one more time after that as well, just to make her ex think it’s real. What could go wrong? It’s just fun.
If none of those work, I’d also love to hear your own plots if you think we’d match up well.
The End
Okay. So that’s the end of my little prompts, for now. The premise here, is that these stories are spicy, and while the romantic/love portion of this can still certainly be slow burn, the physical side of it isn’t.
With the degree of spice this could have, I’ll also add, I have no problem fading to black/glossing on many occasions. I still want a very good story line, in fact I’ll always want one. So if it’s round two, or they’re headed to the bedroom for the second night in a row—let’s gloss over it, but capture the fact they are that active.
Hope to hear from you!

