Unspecified My (updated) desperate cravings (Multipara / Mafia Theme / Open to OCs))

Currently reading:
Unspecified My (updated) desperate cravings (Multipara / Mafia Theme / Open to OCs))

Local time
Today 8:39 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello! I come to you with a (now updated) humble request. Please read the whole ad as there's some different stuff here now! About me– I (21F) typically play female characters, and they're usually on the damsel-esque side although I do like some fire now and again. I can play male too if you'd rather so long as I'm playing a sub. I've been writing for a good few years now. I prefer to write wordy and juicy posts in third person that would fall under the literate category. Think anywhere from 3 to 8ish paragraphs I like playing with big feelings rather than super slow-burn. You as a writer can be any gender so long as you can play a male character!

Anyway… what is this beseeching request of mine, you might ask? Well, you see, I'm looking to play out a plot or two with a certain beloved character. Specifically, a mafia boss from a visual novel I'm into. I'm hoping to find someone who wouldn't mind trying to play this guy for me. He's a dashing scoundrel, someone who manages to be both sleazy and elegant, a walking juxtaposition of refined beauty and inescapable danger... but he also has a sweet and doting side.

BUT WAIT! I'M ACTUALLY OPEN TO OCs THIS TIME! That's right! If playing a super obscure fandom's mafia pretty boy is not your cup of tea, I am 100% down to try writing with a pre-existing or brand new mafia pretty boy that you're more comfortable playing! So long as they aren't the mega-macho-muscle-facial-hair sort. Id just ask that you give my guy a glance over first. Ideally if this canon is truly a no-go, I'd like to come up with a new character together if you're comfortable with that. I've been using AI to create ref sheets and such (just for personal use, not to sell), so I think we could have fun brainstorming a character and setting!

So yeah, I'm really open to a lot so long as your character is on the bishonen side. If you wanna try your hand at playing the canon, cool! If not, no biggie! Our plotting/discussion would be in PMs, though the actual rp would need to be onsite to accommodate site rules. I welcome any and all questions, please don't be shy! The roleplay starters will touch on a bit of danger and some sensual atmosphere, and for smut I would just really rather stick to the foreplay stuff if at all possible.

That doesn't mean the romance would be flat–I love flowery prose about at-first-sight butterflies as much as the next girl lol, bring it on! I also happen to have a considerable amount of "kinks" (can they be called that?) not centered around strictly bedroom stuff, which I will list below. These may entice you should our plot be more steamy, though not all of them need be included if any at all. Our actual rp will be somewhere in the Forbidden Sanctum solely because of these kinks and the mentions of violence.

•breath play, be it choking (by hand or with legs/thighs >>), simple commands or smoking
•saliva/spit, specifically the dom letting theirs drip into the sub's mouth with encouragement to taste it, swallow etc.
•weapon play (no actual injuries, just the blunt end of a sword or dagger against the throat mixed w/ teasing threats, praise and simultaneous kissing)
•the tracing/licking/kissing of tattoos~
•shoe worship, specifically licking them clean
•biting
•foot worship, in a clean, non-dirty/non-musky sense, really just kissing (I'm so embarrassed about this one omg, I know it's more geared towards women but nOPE, I want to do this for a guy lmao)
•bowing, kneeling, groveling (being told/coaxed into doing them is great!)
•kabedon, being pinned down
•yandere, I love it when characters are super possessive~
•this one is weirdly specific, but kissing the hand of the dom to show respect, at least in a mafia setting, is pretty hot to me. I mean, isn't it a standard cliche? Lol >_>
•caressing and touching, mostly the face, neck or head/hair stroking but it can be (gently) on the breast area or between her legs in certain circumstances, maybe with the knee for the latter?
•I also LOVE dialogue. Praise, praise, praise! I have a huge praise kink

As for penetration, I dunno. I would rather focus on the sensual stuff. I'd also prefer to be a treasured/doted on sub than a degraded/worthless one. I'm really not into humiliation or punishments, though the stuff in the kinks list is fine of course.

Just to ensure you've read everything, I ask that you include the password Serpentine in your message to me. Please don't be afraid to reach out with any questions or anything, I'll be delighted to hear from you. Thanks so much! Until then~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom