Myosotis: A Love (?) Story

Currently reading:
Myosotis: A Love (?) Story

AsherDavian

Demigod
Local time
Today 12:58 PM
I stopped at the roadside where a blaze of blues and lavenders stood out among the sea of green. Being a botanist, I was peculiarly fond of myosotis--the forget-me-not. What was the source of my fascination with this flower...? Truth be told, I wasn't sure. Perhaps it was the sentimentality of its common name. Plucking a stem and inspecting the tiny blue flowers lovingly, I didn't notice the woman until she spoke.
"Flower fancier?"
I looked up in surprise and blushed. "Uh. Um, w-well, yes...I-I'm a botanist. R-really, ma'am, should you...should you be out like this, in the middle of nowhere, n-na...n..."
She put a finger up to my lips. Her eyes were the same subtle blue as the flowers I held, and her hair was raven-black. She smiled mischievously. "I am a naturist," she explained patiently. "We try to remain as nature bore us, rather than covering ourselves in things nature never intended."
I looked down at my clothes and shrugged. "That's...that's fine for you, ma'am. Nature has blessed you abundantly. I'm afraid it rather gave up on me."
The naturist laughed. "Show me."
"W...what? Here?" I looked around. My motorcar by the roadside offered the only shelter, besides a meager wooded area. You could see for miles in all other directions.
"There's no one else here. Come on." She took my hand and led me into a copse of young, slender trees. I didn't know exactly what to make of this young woman, but whatever was going on, I was slowly feeling more at ease with her. Once in the shelter of the trees, she first took my hat off and flung it to one side, then went to work at untying my tie and collar. "What's your name, botanist?"
"Edgar Powell. Yours?"
"I'm Lily," She smiled, unbuttoning my shirt and vest. "Hm...your muscles are defined for a man of science." She ran her fingers up and down my abdomen, causing me to shiver. "Would you...mate with me?"
I was astonished at the frankness of her request. "M-mate with you, Lily?"
"Mm-hmm. Like all animals, we were designed by nature to mate frequently and produce offspring. We were never intended to mate for life, like the churches would have you believe, or you'd never see anyone divorcing, or cheating. I and my people believe in free love." She threw my shirt and vest open and tugged them off. I was in a daze, as if I couldn't move if I tried.
"What's...I feel dizzy."
"Could be the pollen," Lily remarked casually as she knelt and began to unbutton my trousers. "It has that effect on some." Seeing what was under my undergarments, she chuckled lasciviously. "And you say nature hasn't blessed you." She pulled both pants and underthings down in a single yank, leaving me bare but for what remained at my ankles. It all felt so surreal, but my head was feeling leaden. She stood, giggling, and pushed me, and as I fell...it felt like I took hours to reach the ground. Straddling me and sitting on my recumbent form, Lily drew a heart idly over mine with her finger. "Promise you won't forget me after this?" She smiled. It was then she had her way with me.

I stopped at the roadside where a blaze of blues and lavenders stood out among the sea of green. Being a botanist, I was peculiarly fond of myosotis--the forget-me-not. There was a peculiar thing about this patch of flowers, though. It was as if I'd been here before. A sense of deja vu.
Plucking a stem and inspecting the tiny blue flowers lovingly, I didn't notice the woman until she spoke.
"Flower fancier?"
I looked up in surprise and blushed. "Uh. Um, w-well, yes...I-I'm a botanist. R-really, ma'am, should you...should you be out like this, in the middle of nowhere, n-na...n..."
She put a finger up to my lips. I felt unbidden memories stir, things I'd repressed. Her eyes were the same subtle blue as the flowers I held, and her hair was raven-black. She smiled mischievously. "I am a naturist," she explained patiently. "We try to remain as nature bore us, rather than covering ourselves in things nature never intended."
Images flitted through my mind of a wild, animal mating, one that left me drained and weak. But that was a dream...wasn't it?
I looked down at my clothes and shrugged. "That's...that's fine for you, ma'am. Nature has blessed you abundantly. I'm afraid it rather gave up on me...and I'm not as young as I was."
The girl ran her fingers through my hair. "So you've got some gray. It's the gray tiger that fights most ferociously. Come..."

I stopped at the roadside where a blaze of blues and lavenders stood out among the sea of green. Being a botanist, I was peculiarly fond of myosotis--the forget-me-not. What was the source of my fascination with this flower...? And why did I feel so tired just looking at them?
"Flower fancier?"
I looked up and saw her. "Do...do I know you?" The woman's naked form was enticing, but at the same time, for some reason, troubling. Vague thoughts of danger flickered in the back of my mind.
She put a finger up to my lips. Her eyes were the same subtle blue as the flowers I held, and her hair was raven-black. She smiled mischievously. "No," she shook her head. "But I'd very much like you to know me."
"Ma'am, I'm..."
"Lily."
"Lily, I'm not in the best of conditions. My doctor says I'm showing signs of premature aging, probably caused by my work."
"Well, then, we'd better find a way for you to relax!" Lily grinned, and for a moment I wondered if something was odd about her teeth.

I stopped at the roadside where a blaze of blues and lavenders stood out among the sea of green. I was peculiarly fond of myosotis--the forget-me-not. What was the source of my fascination with this flower...? It was here I met a lover. He was young, vital, alive. Plucking a stem and inspecting the tiny blue flowers lovingly, I didn't notice the woman until she spoke.
"Was it here?"
I looked up in surprise and nodded. "Yes. That tree there, the one with the red flowers. He's under it."
My golden-haired sister laid a hand against the slender trunk and smiled. "It's beautiful. And surrounded by forget-me-nots."
"They were his favorite."
"Will you use this copse again?"
I sighed. "I don't believe so, sister. Too many memories here."
"Understood. May I, then?"
"I...I don't see why not."
She nodded. "Very well. I'll see you around, Lilith."
"Yes. See you around."

I stopped at the roadside where a blaze of blues and lavenders stood out among the sea of green. Being a photographer, I was peculiarly fond of this sort of scene--and the flowers here caught my eye; if I wasn't mistaken, forget-me-nots. Setting up my camera and preparing for a shoot, I heard her speak before I saw her.
"Flower fancier?"
I looked up in surprise and laughed. "Uh. Well, yes. Kind of. I'm a photographer. And if you don't mind my saying so, I'd love to have a model like you. Isn't it a long way from civilization to be wandering around in the nude, though?"
She put a finger up to my lips. Her eyes were the same subtle blue as the flowers I held, and her hair was honey-gold. She smiled mischievously. "I am a naturist," she explained patiently. "We try to remain as nature bore us, rather than covering ourselves in things nature never intended."
I looked down at my clothes and began undoing the buttons. "Sounds like a good deal to me."

Back
Top Bottom