Unspecified Mysterious Equine is Ready for RP :)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Mysterious Equine is Ready for RP :)

Mysterious Equine

Beautiful Equine
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:50 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hey, guys. So, I don't really know how to start. I usually write 1-4 or 5 paragraphs per reply. Some scenarios have me writing more. I don't like one liners unless it's with the paragraph. You know? Or if our characters are texting each other. Still, I don't really like text talk like abbreviations unless it's 'gtg', 'brb', or something like that. Not always abbreviations. Pictures of characters aren't a must-have, but are encouraged.

Pairings:
I'm open to most of them. But these are my favorites: (I don't mind FXF, but I'm doing MXF for examples since I'm more used to writing pairings like this. I'm fine with FXF)
(Ones in bold are the ones I want to be)

Best friend X Best friend

Bad boy X Good girl

Werewolf
X Vampire

Minotaur X Other creature (can be talked about. But mostly human, please)

Alpha X Omega

Shifter X Vampire

Victim X Vampire

Others are open :)

Story or Smut?:
I like both, so 50/50 is alright.

Limits:
For sex, nothing to hurt too much or bleed (even a bit), toilet play, or anything like that. I don't like it.

For story, I'm fine with almost anything. Just let me know. DO NOT TAKE THE HOLY TRINITY IN VAIN! I understand that not everyone believes in the same thing, but please respect this.

Things I Look For In A Partner:
You have to have good grammar, and write in a way I can understand. I try my best to match my partner's post length so I expect the same. No one-liners, please. Unless like I said before, it's included with a paragraph or more. I like descriptive RPs but descriptive parts aren't necessary for everything. For instance, if your character goes to the bathroom, don't be descriptive unless (for romantic RPs and when the relationship is at this level) our characters are showering together or if it's important. Also, swearing is OK, but please don't take the Holy Trinity into it. Please? That's a huge pet peeve for me.

OOC Chat:
I do like OOC chat. I like to learn about my partner and see how they're doing. Even to listen to them if they need it. I'm not all for just RP and just using OOC to be like 'I don't understand that' or 'I'm going to sleep' and not learn about my partner (or partners if--if--doing a group RP).

These things are all alright. :) They aren't set in stone (except the 'no using the Holy Trinity in swears' thing. That one's not changing). Currently, I have some good ideas, but I will have more OCs. :) PM me if you'd like to RP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom