Currently reading:
MxM Mystical Plots

LilithxX

She is the harbinger of nightmares and death
Local time
Today 8:46 PM
About Me:

I've been writing for 18 years and am still finding ways to learn and improve. I've been on forums such as this for 12 years. I've gone through a variety of different themes/plots/characters and I'm always looking for new and exciting plots. I'm open to all levels of writers (beginners to experienced and everything in between). There are a few things to know about me:

Basic Things to Be Aware Of:
  • I will always write in 3rd person. It's okay if you don't, but both of us writing in 3rd person works best.
  • I am working on sticking to one tense. I have past and present tense often intermingling but I am working on it, so please be aware that you will see this.
  • I am not interested in one-liners. I'm not going to count your words but at least one decent paragraph or my muse will have no interest in responding. My typical posts are 300+ (usually 600-800)
  • I am a descriptive writer. My paragraphs are a lot of description/explanation and a decent amount of dialogue, but this is something I am actively trying to improve on. I will always give you enough to work with though I am trying to include more dialogue over description.
  • I will write mature/smut. I enjoy writing it and do expect it to happen eventually in romantic relationships. My 'no' list on this is simple: no rape, forced anything, sexual abuse of any kind or anything along the lines of sexual humiliation. If you're at all expecting that, move along.
  • Decent grammar and spelling is preferred. If you need help with it I'm willing to help, but effort put into it is preferred.

What Pairings I Play:
  • Male x Male: This is my favorite and what I am most comfortable writing. I do both "Dom" and "Sub". This isn't limited to the sexual sense but also in the relationship. My Sub characters do tend to like being taken care of and can be a little bratty. My Dom characters are usually dominant in all aspects of their personality and like to take care of their SO, but can be very moody.
  • Female x Male: I prefer to play the female in these situations, but I am pretty particular of who these characters play opposite. I will very rarely play the male in these situations and if I do, it will never include mature situations. In most of these cases, the relationships are platonic/friends. I do really enjoy friendship pairings.
What Relationships I Play:
  • Romantic: I LOVE to play romantic pairings and do a variety of plots regarding this (love/hate, college, etc.) I am open to any ideas you may have just keep in mind what pairings I like as stated above.
  • Friendship: I also adore a good friendship RP. Mischief and mayhem are all welcomed, or just simply coffee and chit-chat.
  • Forbidden Love: Still adheres to site rules of course. Boss/Employee, Professor/College Student, Sworn enemies turned lovers, etc. These are a lot of fun to play because of the angst so I'm open to most suggestions on this.
Plot Ideas:
  • AU: Any of the characters above can be used both in or out of their usual universe. I'm open to trying all sorts of plots.
  • Werewolf: I'm not big on werewolves, but i do like shapeshifters and having a cute little wolf family is something I like. Small angsty stuff (but no Twilight werewolf drama style)
  • Vampires: More Anne Rice style than Twilight style.
  • Freak Show/Night Circus: or other spiritual voodoo style stuff. Dark magic is fun.
  • Demon/Angel: I LOOOOOVE plots including these. Especially post-apocalypse Demon/Angel war plots.

Current Non-Fandom Open Plots:
  1. Elementals: (MxM)

For this, my idea is to play an elemental. MC would live in the woods on their own but find themselves interacting with YC. I'm very open to your character (who they are/why they're there/etc). They meet each other and have to deal with this dark force that is hunting either YC or MC. Through finding their way in the woods, they find themselves getting closer. Powers are found or grow. The ending is still to be written and I would love to discuss more on this plot with you before starting it!

2. High Fae/Human: (MxM, MxF)

In this scenario, I am willing to play either character and either gender. This is a rare situation where I will do mature themes with a female character, granted that I feel comfortable. Basic plot is that the High Fae rule. Humans are either enslaved/sold or live freely in their own section of land. This land is protected by a long-standing agreement though there is always the threat that Fae will attack and take this land back. (I'd say that Fae land to Human land is 80:20). As I will play either role, I will note the roles as Fae and Human.

This plot can go two ways: either the human is already in the High Fae's home or is stolen. We can discuss more on this when you reach out :) The human is uncomfortable where they are but the High Fae is different than they expected them to be. Still withdrawal and moody but not as rough/scary as the human would have expected them to be. Through hard trials and dangerous situations, the two find themselves having feelings for each other and must deal with the consequences. Extra bonus points if we can include some sort of larger threat.

3. Prince/Prince or Prince/Slave: (MxM)

In this plot, I'd love for it to be historical but fantasy. Basically, I don't want us to have to adhere to historical facts but there would not be electricity or electronic devices, etc. Think castles, horses for travel, etc.There are so many ways that this can go so I will leave it very open. It can be a love/hate relationship, or a want to be together but can't situation, etc. I'm really eager to hear what ideas you may have for this. I definitely don't want both of our characters being spoiled, though one would be fun. I would love to have a bit of battle scenes as well (I haven't done much of that, though so we can learn together haha)

4. TBD.

Fandoms:
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses
  • Fall out Boy
  • The Captive Prince
  • ....More?
FAQs:
  1. Canon or not?

The answer: Both! Depending on the Fandom and the plot I am open and eager to do both! For the three fandoms above, I love the canon so much and wouldn't mind exploring AUs with the main characters/members.

2. Mature Situations?

The answer: Yes! I love a good romance and sex is part of that. I would still like a healthy amount of plot with it, though (70:30 or 60:40 depending on the pairing).

3. Can I request my own pairing/fandom dreams/requests/fantasies?

The answer: Hell yes! It might not be a fandom I know anything about but please please rant to me about your favorite pairings or fandoms. I want to hear about what motivates you and excites you. Tell me all about it! If I feel that I can do your pairing/ fandom justice, then I'd be more than happy to work through it with you!

Please reply below if you're interested and I will message you!

I would love to do the Prince x Prince scenario with you, if you're interested.

Hello, I'm interested and have an idea we could probably both work with! c:

Back
Top Bottom