Currently reading:
Unspecified N3CJinx's Interest Check

NECJinx

Knight
Local time
Today 5:29 AM
Please Read through everything. I know this portion of Interest Checks can be boring to read. But this gives you an insight of what I expect from you. And what you can expect from me. And all honesty, I did try to shortened it as much as possible. Though I felt I had left things out when I did.... So happy reading.... *tries putting on an enthusiastic smile*

Upon reading and/or skimming over everything. Feel free to PM me if you are interested. And if you think we can become a great role playing pair. Again, PM me please. This interest check is still a work in progress. So I want it to be free from posts within the comments.

When it comes to Writing/Plotting Etc.

I am open to discussion regarding any pairings or plot ideas that I may have. Altering information that fits both our wants or needs is fine. As long as those alterations don't completely wipe out my original idea(s).

I tend to write multiple paragraphs. Around 3 or more. In return. Please write about the same. If you can muster up just 3 well written paragraphs. So be it. But no one liners....

Writing mistakes do happen. So a few typos, grammar errors, misuse of words I can handle. As long as you are making an effort. Text talk, chat speak, anything that forces me to decode your replies is a no go.

Rereading and editing one's work before posting comes in handy. Also, taking your time between posting replies helps as well. So, no rush.

When it comes to Responding/Online Time.
OOC discussion is important. No matter what the reason may be about. Either it is just to say hi or you have an input/your own idea to what should or shouldn't happen within the role play.

Responding to role plays should be enjoyable. Not rushed or pressured. I typically like to respond everyday if I could. Maybe a few times a day if it is at all possible. But I know not everyone, including myself aren't always able do this.

If you respond once week, a few times a week, a few times a month. So, be it. Don't stress over it. If things become stressful then that means you aren't having fun. And I want you to be having fun.

Lastly, if you need a break from the role play. Let me know. Especially, if you have to focus on real life. Real life stuff comes first. Also, if you aren't with how the role play is heading let me know and we can change things around, or even try out another role play if that's what you want do.

Just don't ghost me. Explain to me in words. Walking out without saying anything is... well... Just please use some form of words. That's all I am asking. So I am not hanging around hoping for a response that may or may never come.

When it comes to Pairings.
The pairings that are usually underlined means I have claimed them. For I have a desire to play those specific roles. If neither pairing is underlined it means it is up for disscusion.

I enjoy playing both male and female roles. Making it easy for those who prefer to stick to one particular gender. Even though I can sway either way. Doesn't mean my claimed roles are up for grabs.

There is also a small personal issue. I am okay with play the male role when it comes to male x female roles. But when to comes to male x male roles I have a harder time playing the Dom. I prefer playing the Sub and/or occasionally switching. It's more of a personal preference so I hope you guys do understand.

When it comes to Genres/Topics.
Like everyone else I do have a set of genres and/or topics that I tend reuse over and over again do to familiarity. Often enough I will add something new to change things up once and a while. Even though I put up set genres or topics. I am always open to suggestions.

Speaking of suggestions. I am always up for trying new things. In order to gain a wide range of writing experiences. I may say yes, or I may say no. It really all depends. I will have a list available of my likes and dislikes. If there isn't something listed and/or you have questions/requests just ask away by PMing me!

Thank you for stopping by! And sticking around up to this point. Scroll down if you are curious about what sort of fun I have instore!

Pairing Options
If there is a strike through a pairing that means it is taken. Please, something else.

If marked with * it means I have a plot or several plots in mind for that particular pairing.

If you have any questions please PM me. Thank you!

Male x Male
Pairing on the left is the Dom role. Pairing on the right is the sub role.

Reminder! We can do switch roles; in order to make things fair if you aren't wanting to strictly play a Dom.

Pirate Captain x Captive*
Pure Vampire x Turned Vampire*
Emperor x Commoner
Avian-Human x Avian-Human

Male x Female

Male roles are on the left, female roles are on the right.

Demon x Witch
Emperor x Fake Princess
Wolf Shifter x Wolf Shifter
Villain x Small Time Hero *

Last edited:
Original Role Play Ideas

Idea #Two
This roleplay idea deals with characters who can shift into dragons. I had this idea for quite some time. I even role played a different and yet similar story last year. And I stumbled upon my old notes a few weeks ago. And thus the craving for a mild fantasy, dragon shifter role play has reawakened.

Anyways. What I had in mind is that I play a young female. She lives alone in a dense covered woodland area. She was half abandoned. And half left hidden away for protection. Do to a visible handicap once she shifts into her dragon form.

Being alone for so long. (other than the wildlife, and the occasional visitors) MC was allowed to live however she felt. Not in a wild sense. She just doesn't anyone around telling her what she can and can't do. The one thing she abides by is the fact she can't leave the forest. Her mother had brainwashed her with the fear of doing so.

Your character is a handsome young man. A prince. And a powerful dragon. Rolled into one. Though he isn't without many faults. For his father doesn't hold the father of the year award. Most or less, YC was raised in the house of evil. Torn between what is right and what is wrong. At times he finds himself treating others with the same cruelty as his father. And other times he is trying to prove he is nothing like the monster.

To sum it up. YC is forced to leave the kingdom. For being weak. And must return within the year. If he has to improve his weakness... well he is as good as dead. Despite being the last heir... YC had twelve brothers. -coughs- Hence why he is given a year to change. For no other heir has been conceived yet.

After a few days, he has traveled a great number of miles. Only stopping to rest, eat and/or ponder his options. Eventually, our character's will meet. Under bleak circumstances or by chance.

This roleplay can have dark demanding twists. Or a pleasant low key outlook. Or somewhere caught in the middle. I do want some form of violence, blood/gore, sexual content (forced/aggressive/causal etc). Think Game of Thrones sort of aspect. There are no fluffy unrealistic feels in this role play. But it doesn't mean we can have peaceful moments as well.

Idea #Two
Coming Soon

Would you be comfortable with switching Avian x Avian to a MxF? I'd still play a feisty/Dom character, but am still learning about Dom/Sub intricacies. So perhaps a switchy character as suggested above? "We can do switch roles; in order to make things fair if you aren't wanting to strictly play a Dom." That or the Wolf shifters or Villain/Hero.

Back
Top Bottom