MxF N3vr's Noodle

Currently reading:
MxF N3vr's Noodle

N3vrNoodle

⇨⇦⇨⇦⇩⇩⇨
Local time
Today 2:30 AM
Hello! Welcome to my thread!

Disclaimer: Many of my characters are what can be considered Overpowered. Super Soldiers, Gods, Dark Lords, Demons, Monsters, Adventurers and more. But I want to assure anyone interested that I view such powers as tools for the stories I write. Just bulldozing through everything "Because I can" is boring, lazy, and unfair for any of my writing partners. So you don't have to worry about such things happening in our RP unless agreed upon as the best course forward.

And of course all of my characters will be 18 years or older.

Now! Alittle about me. Call me Noodle, or Cross. I'm 27. I usually respond at least once a day if not multiple times a day. But that being said. Life is life, and there will be times that I'll be barred from responding for a few days and I am happy to extend the same courtesy to my partners don't stress if you find yourself busy. I can wait. I play predominantly male characters and prefer MxF pairings. But I'm not opposed to the idea of playing an Fu character.

My Greatest Love:
Combat RP. No two ways about it. Now I should stress this doesnt mean you have to be good at CRP to be my partner. No far from it! The enjoyment I get out of CRP is when my character does something really impressive or really brutal and those around them react appropriately. Wide eyes and pounding hearts, stunned expressions. All of that.

In simpler terms. Im a sucker for a good power fantasy type situation. Getting to be the badguys (Or good guys) biggest nightmare when MC walks onto the field. Nothing makes me happier or gives me more gratification.

Below you will find a listing of ideas and pairings that I have along with a list of fandoms that I enjoy.

If nothing interests you or you want to make tweaks. Please feel free to pitch Ideas to me!

===========================
Kinks:

Please include kinks and expected plot/smut ratio in your first message ^^

Fandoms:
Alien
Cthulhu mythology
Dungeons&Dragons
Harry Potter
Lord Of The Rings
Mad Max
Star wars
Starship Troopers
Warhammer 40k
Zombies

Video Games:

Asuras Wrath
Army Of Two
Arx Fatalis
Baulders Gate
Cloud Meadow
Cyberpunk 2077
Crisis Trilogy
Darksiders Trilogy
Dark souls
Dragon Age
Dantes Inferno
Devil May Cry
Dead Space Trilogy
Doom
Elden Ring
Fallout
For honor
Final Fantasy (4,6,7,8,10,15,16)
Gears of war
God of War
Halo
Killzone
Lost Planet Trilogy
Legend of Zelda
Metal Gear Series
Metro Trilogy
Mortal Kombat
Overwatch
Overlord (I,II)
Paladins
Prototype (I,II)
Resident Evil Series
Ryse
Skyrim
Soul Calibur Series
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
The Evil Within (I,II)
The Darkness (I,II)
The Witcher Trilogy

Books:

Cirque Du Freak
Demonata
Escape From Furnace
Joe Ledger Series
Leviathan Trilogy
Monster Hunter International
Sweet Home
Un0rdinary.
Zombie Rules

Animes:
Assassination Classroom
Baki
Chainsawman
Dragon Ball Z/Super
Demon Slayer
Goblin Slayer
Hellsing
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?
Kengan Asura
My Hero Academia
Mob Psycho 100
Monster Masume
Naruto
One Punch Man
SpyxFamily
Tomo chan is a girl.

Plots and pairings:

Desired role in Bold!

Overview:
Nomad, The Immortal Wanderer.

He has seen and done much in his long life. Fighting to preserve the balance of the Omniverse. Always pushing back against the forces of Chaos and Disorder. Serving as the sole agent of The Creator. Nomad goes on many bizarre adventures in the name of preserving the untold numbers of living souls that inhabit all of creation.

Plots:
As you can tell. Nomad is an extremely diverse character. He can be anywhere doing anything for nearly any reason. He fits best into Fantasy settings. But can blend into any world if the need arises.

Maybe your world is in danger of collapse and needs to be restored? Maybe a war of gods has plagued your people for far to long and you turn to desperate measures? Maybe youre a Priestess whos call was answered? Or you just want to go on the most wild adventure you could ever dream? The possibilities are endless.

Pairings:
GodxPriestess
GodxGodess
GodxQueen
GodxWorshipper
GodxOC

Overview:
Hate incarnate, Violence made Manifest, A Walking Apocalypse. He has been called many things. But theres once title that is known by all.

The Slayer.

Malum Radac is a warrior through and through. One of if not the greatest of all time. He rules over Korinth. A Land known for the legendary breed of warrior it raises. Among other fantastical achievements. Like manifesting their faith into Miracles. Or their impressive advances in technological studies.

A great Ally, a worse enemy. Malum can be fit for a Fantasy or Scifi setting. Serving best in a conflict based plot.

Pairings:
RivalxRival
RoyalxSlave
KingxEnemy
CommanderxSoldier
WarriorxQueen
RaiderxVictim

Prince Aleksandr, the Heir of the third most powerful empire in the world.

Just lost everything.

Parents killed by political enemies. The young Prince must find his way through his new role in the world as one of the most powerful and wealthy men to live. But being so young his head is still clouded by doubts and hormones and anger.

Are you one of the people trying to help him through this trying time? Or taking advantage of it?

Pairings:
MasterxSlave
MentorxMentee
RulerxRuler
RoyalxHarem
RoyalxSoldier
RoyalxBodyguard

Overview:
Drow Society has always been matriarchal. Men treated and used as labor or for breeding. So what happens when a slaving party makes a really good find? Or worse…When the tables are turned?

Pairs:
PrincexDrow
SlavexDrow
AdventurerxDrow

Overview:
The Dark Lord has returned…

The mortal realm trembles. Corruption spreads. Hero's are being called to fight. The Heavens themselves consider intervention.

But the rumors are conflicting and vary. Who is this dark lord? An Ancient Dragon awakened from his slumber? A Dark Conqueror driven mad by his patron? A Chaos God manifesting for the first time? Or maybe even a one time beloved hero…who is simply tired of "thank you."

Pairings:
MasterxSlave
MasterxPet
MasterxHarem
ConquererxVictim
KingxServant
KingxGeneral

Overview:
Who doesn't love a harem?

More to love, more to enjoy, more lewd hand holding! Lots of ideas and settings for this type of plot. Everything from wholesome to Noncon.

KingxHarem
ConquererxHarem
HeroxHarem
NerdxHarem
AdventurerxHarem

Short term ideas:

These ideas are either not fully fleshed out or more intended to be quick and fun! Basically just good old fashioned smut.

Overview:
Your best friend (or other relation for Taboo lovers) has been diagnosed with Hyperspermia. Once discharged. They need someone to help them take care of their condition…

Overview:
You keep getting sent strange links from your friend. But each time you click on them. You can't remember what happened after…

Simple Hypnosis plot!

Overview:
MC heard of a strange chapel in the mountains that supposedly can forgive any sin and give any blessing. Of course he never could have expected how they would minister those blessings…

Busty lewd nun RP!

Pairings with no real plots. We will have to brainstorm!

MonsterxBreeder
MonsterxHunter
SoldierxSoldier
JedixJedi
JedixSith
SithxSlave
BodyguardxCharge
AgentxPartner
PatronxWorshipper
SpartanxMarine/ODST
AlienxExplorer
WarriorxRoyal

If none of this made sense. Im sorry. Please blame my agent.

break-dancing-gorilla

Please DM when reaching out. Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom