MxM Naruto Shippuden, Canon x Canon, MxM Pairing

Currently reading:
MxM Naruto Shippuden, Canon x Canon, MxM Pairing

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxM
Genre Preferences
  1. Fandom
Character Preferences
Canon Characters Only
Open to Solicitation For
Fandoms Only
Open to Group Stories
No
Local time
Today 2:01 AM
Messages
3
Age
35
Location
Konoha, Village Hidden in the Leaves
Pronouns
She/Her
Fandom Naruto RP search.png

The Banner was Done for me by the Amazing hotpriest

Hello, everyone! How are you?

I go by the name Star, She/Her and I am in my 30's, so, I'd prefer someone 21 and older to RP with me, 18 at the very least.

The Character I Muse:
Naruto

Who I'd Like You To Play:
Sasuke
(it can be either SasuNaru, NaruSasu or SasuNaruSasu for me, I'm flexible, lol)

For the Plots:

I am hoping to do something Canon-Divergent, Post War, years later, that way they are both in their early twenties.

I am also open to AU's:

I have a liking for: modern day college, royalty where Sasuke is a prince and Naruto is his guard(along those lines), rich!Sasuke/poor!Naruto, rock band, etc. I am open to other ideas as well!

~~~~

if you're interested, let me know!
 
Last edited:
Hi! I have a lot of personal beef with the canon post-war, but I'd love to do an AU with you!

I'm 20 years old, if you're hesitant to RP with someone of that age I totally understand. I also tend to have 1-3 paragraph replies, so let me know if that works for you.

I don't have a particular preference for the specific dynamic of the pairing, and no particular desire or avoidance for spicier scenes for them so it's totally up to what you're comfortable with.

If you're open to RP-ing with me, let me know your personal interpretations of the characters!
 
Back
Top Bottom