Currently reading:
Nay, answer me: stand, and unfold yourself

Looni

Count
Local time
Today 6:23 PM
Pronouns
He/him | They/them
First, let me introduce myself and my rping habits. The name is Frost, short for Frosted Kiss as some of you may know me by. Apparently I had dirt brain when I made my profile; I didn't mean to just call myself Frost.

Anyway, I'm here for companionship, looking for someone to spend some quality time with me in an imagined world! I love sci-fi, horror, slice of life, but mostly I love fantasy. I love anthros of all shapes and sizes: winged creatures, centaurs, mermish people, all favorites. I also have a sick obsession with elves.

I love doing fanfiction roleplays and OC generated roleplays. We can discuss fandoms via PM; I have a lot. Some include:

Attack on Titan
Dragon Age
Free!
Jack Frost
Mass Effect

You can expect me as your partner to provide well thought out posts that are at least 3 paragraphs long (unless we are in the midst of dialogue or something). I can go on and on for days, so if you like lengthy partners I'm your gal, if not I can best fit myself to suit your needs. I try to get to my roleplays once every few days, but more often than not you can expect to hear from me at least once a day. I try my hardest to keep my partners updated if my life gets busy. I'm here to please you as much as you are here to please me!

What I ask in return from my partner is to have the same respect for me. Please no short sentence responses. I ask that you meet a 2-3 paragraph minimum. It's not much, I promise.

In addition to that, I don't want to do all of the heavy lifting in our role play. That's no fun. What I mean when I say that is that I expect you to engage in the story and to branch out of your characters head. I'm highly plot oriented. I like outside characters, action, scenery changes, smooth transitions, and so on and so forth. I am an advanced rper, and that's not to sound conceded or anything. You don't have to be advanced to play with me. I'm happy to teach if you want to learn how to up your rping game and beef up your style, so don't be intimidated by me. Just be sure to let me know that you want to try or to improve.

I'm really not picky, although I sound like I am. I simply just don't like it when my stories frustrate the tar out of me.

I can play sub or dom; and I'm certainly not picky about fetishes or sexy stuff in role plays. PM if you think you might be interested. I have some general ideas on what I'd like to do, but I'd love brain storming with you!

You're all fabulous, mwha! :h:

Back
Top Bottom