MxM Need More Partners

Currently reading:
MxM Need More Partners

scribespirare

Xan the Man
Local time
Today 2:59 PM
Upon trying to edit, I managed to delete this entire post, so I've been forced to retype it. If it doesn't seem the same as before, that's why!

Okay so me. I am;

• Active (I try to be on at least every day, usually multiple times in the same day, altho there are times work/mental health will keep me off for a bit)
  • Literate (I only respond with a few sentences if that's what you give me first)
  • Easily bored (fast moving, fun, romantic story lines keep me from wanting to drop a story!)
  • A college student (expect my activity to drop around September my man)
What I'm looking for;
  • Active (don't have to be quite as active as I am tho)
  • Literate (preference is 2+ paragraphs but I can work with less)
  • MxM or FxF (Non-binary or gender fluid characters welcome, but I don't do straight up MxF)
  • Romance and Smut (the later is optional, also kinky stuff can be discussed)
  • Fun, engaging story lines!
Please feel free to PM me if you think I'd be interested in a plot idea of yours! At the same time, respect if I decline however, because I know what will hold my interest and what won't. Here are a few plot ideas of a my own (one of which has been removed):

I've got an extremely detailed story line about two princes from rival kingdoms that involves elemental type abilities and lots of goodies but I don't want to type it up again so PM me if you're interested in learning more.

A knight goes to save a prince/princess only to find out that said prince/princess is actually the dragon keeping themselves hostages. Lots of options with this one as far as where we take the plot.

This one I'm going to be extremely picky about. Like, I'll want to read examples of your writing style before I agree to plotting with you, because I'm looking for a very specific type of gritty surrealness for this kind of roleplay. Think Hannibal-esque, the show, not the books. Beauty and death and psychology and the monsters hidden within men.

If I come up with any more I'll add them!

Last edited:
Update: I've got like three or four FxF roleplays going and only one MxM, so I'm only gonna accept the later for a bit.

Yet another update; my activity level has been really bizarre lately, so I'm no longer expecting any entirely active partner as I myself can't offer that.

Are you still active by any chance? ~w~ I was hoping you and I could do an mxm RP? I'm pretty flexible with plots and characters and I'm preeeetty new here, so I'm hoping you're active lol

hello! i would love to do a knight and dragon plot with you i enjoy playing male male roles. please message me to let me know of you are still seeking!

Back
Top Bottom