MxM Need someone to play Michael Jackson *interest thread*

Currently reading:
MxM Need someone to play Michael Jackson *interest thread*

OliverOwlBoi

Knight
Local time
Today 12:01 PM
MJ.jpg
Listen. I know it's weird. But I've had an obsession with him since I was 10 lmao, it's not stopping any time soon.

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN NSFW IN THE ACTUAL THREAD, NOT HERE - NO BAD TOPICS EITHER, EVERYTHING CONSENSUAL AND NO MINORS, SO IF YOU CAME HERE TO TRY TO MAKE A JOKE, PLEASE DON'T

The years are switched around as to bring them into a more modern world, as well as song production can be out of order (not the thriller songs, but the lesser known songs are fine, especially love songs). Years and dates other than birthdays/holidays aren't important.

CHARACTER DESCRIPTIONS:

I'm looking for someone who can capture MJ's personality, speech, and attitude very closely! I would say he's described as follows:

A perfectionist on stage. Loud, hard dancer, raw voice, having fun.
Shy offstage. Kind, sweet, gentle. Soft voice, cute high pitched laugh. Blushes a lot. Emotional, easily cries, hates the media. Doesn't like interviews and touring. Childish, loves amusement parks, water balloon fights, pillow fights, etc. Will lock himself away to dance/make songs, constantly singing. He has childhood trauma he is trying to work through, as well as his loneliness and dealing with people constantly hurting him.
He is 5'9" and has a slim dancer's build. Black, long curly hair. He is 30, and likes to wear button downs, shiny clothes, fedoras, sunglasses, and PJs!
I'm hoping if you come to this thread, you know him pretty well and get what I mean! I need someone who can really put themselves in his shoes, thought process wise. How he'd handle certain challenges is important, but you are free to do whatever as long as it's what you feel he'd do as a reaction!

Now, the one thing about him different than in real life is that he's bisexual, and not super religious. I want the romance to come slowly and naturally. Start off as friends, become more, etc. I plan to have this be a long plotline, with lots of sub plots! I want twists and turns, relationship problems, etc. I see MJ as a switch, but MOSTLY dom.

My character is Oliver, a 25 year old, gay guy. He has naturally red hair and green eyes, but sometimes dyes his hair bright colors. He has light freckles on his face, arms, chest, and legs. He is very short, only 5'4", and has a slim, twink body. He likes to wear hawaiian shirts and T-shirts mostly, with plain shorts and flip flops. He wears glasses, rarely contacts. He is an artist, which is how they meet. Oliver is a lot like MJ personality wise. He is shy, blushes a lot, very friendly, loves amusement parks/"childish" things, trauma, emotional, etc. However, he can be stubborn when it comes to defending his friends/doing something he feels is right, he gets uncomfortable around loud noises/angry people, has extremely bad anxiety, and a few other problems. Oliver is a pure switch, but doesn't mind being mostly a sub.

MAIN PLOT (not written well my bad lmao):

April 5th, _____

Just another day of work for Oliver.
His job is to create album covers, portraits, anything and everything Michael Jackson related for MJJ Productions. His team is small, but gets the job done, always on time. He has never met Mr.Jackson, but that's okay with him. He was a fan of course. But he also loved his job, even if he never got to meet him, he knew he was appreciated.
Mr.Jackson approved all of his works, constantly sending things back with scribbles here and there, post it notes stuck all over it for changes. At first it had scared him to death, but with time he learned it wasn't malicious in any way. Mr.Jackson was just a perfectionist, knowing exactly what he wanted, and was even willing to hear other ideas. It made his job challenging, but he loved it. Oliver had all of his notes filed away, in case they were ever needed, but kept the thank you cards and little doodles in his desk drawer. They made him smile.
Oliver had a separate office, as he was the lead of the department. He kept it slightly dim when he was filing or making calls, but usually the lights were on as he worked away at the fixes Mr.Jackson requested. Today, he was in the office alone. He had let his employees take a 3 day weekend, as he had a decent amount of work to finish.
It was his birthday, but since he had so much work (and no family left to celebrate with...), he stayed in again, for the 4th year in a row.
He sighed, taking a sip of the passionfruit juice he always kept in his mini-fridge. Closing the door, he wheeled his chair over to the computer, looking at all the post-its and notes by his keyboard. He sighed, running his hand through his hair. 'Oh Mr.Jackson, kind but perfectionist as always.' he thought to himself, giving a soft chuckle to himself. As he began to organize them by order of simplicity, there was a gentle knock at his door. Assuming it was one of his workers, he let out a friendly "Come on in!" without looking away from his desk.
"What are you doing here on a 3 day weekend? I said you could have the day off while I finish up here, head on home!" he said to the figure in the doorway in a friendly, teasing tone, still focused on the work on his desk.
A soft laugh reached his ears, and as he turned.....

Feel free to choose what MJ says next once I set up the real thread, but for now I'd like an example paragraph of you as MJ. Don't respond to this, but make up a small scenario of MJ interacting with someone! Make sure there's dialog and movement! Please make it at least a paragraph, with description! I don't mind smaller sentences in the real thread, but I'd just like to see your writing style!

Sorry for the super long thread, but thanks to whoever reads!

Back
Top Bottom