Currently reading:
MxF Neko's RP Req Thread ~

Neko The Creator

You live like me in your dreams.
Local time
Today 2:27 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Hi there, my name's Neko and I'm relatively new to the site. I made a post a few days ago for a specific storyline I was seeking a partner for, and that gained some positive responses. So I now definitely feel comfortable sending out a general search for other genres, plotlines, etc.

Here's some basic info about myself as a writer to start us off:

π™‰π˜Όπ™ˆπ™€ Neko.
π˜Όπ™‚π™€ 26.
π™‚π™€π™‰π˜Ώπ™€π™ Female.
π™‚π™€π™‰π˜Ώπ™€π™π™Ž 𝙄 π™‹π™‡π˜Όπ™” Cis female & cis male.
π™‹π™π™€π™π™€π™π™π™€π˜Ώ π™‹π˜Όπ™„π™π™„π™‰π™‚π™Ž FxM (with myself playing F), MxM (with both of us, of course, playing males).
π™‹π™Šπ™Žπ™π™„π™‰π™‚ π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‹π˜Όπ˜½π™„π™‡π™„π™π™” I'm willing and able to write anywhere from one line to novella, depending on what my partner prefers. I do work 2 jobs, so I am not available 24/7. Longer replies will obviously take me longer to write. All I ask is that you be patient.

What I need from you:

π™‡π™„π™π™€π™π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™” I'm not saying you need to be George RR Martin-style long-winded, or composing 3 page expositions on the color of leaves on a certain tree, but put some feeling into your work! Whether you've sent me one line or fifty, make sure what you've sent is legible and tells me something about your character, the story at large, or both.
π™Žπ™ˆπ™π™ I like a lot of smut, approximately 70% smut to 30% story, give or take. I prefer to discuss kinks in DMs, so if you're feeling spicy you can send your list over in your initial message.
π™Šπ™Šπ˜Ύ π™Žπ™π™π™π™ I personally love talking to my partners out of character, becoming friends and brainstorming more plot ideas as we go along. If that makes you uncomfortable, please let me know so I'm not overstepping any boundaries.
π˜½π™€ π™π™‰π™„π™Œπ™π™€ You'll see this in my plot ideas below, but I love when my partners think outside the box and do "strange" things with their characters. Really, just don't think that you have an idea that's too weird or 'out there,' and I won't be into it. The more original and unique our RP and your character, the better. That's not to say I don't like the occasional clichΓ©, especially when it comes to romance, but just don't be afraid to mention something you wanna try out! I don't bite, I promise. <:

Below are a list of plots, pairings, genres, etc. that I am currently interested in. Don't be afraid to come at me with some of your own that you don't see on my list!

π™‘π˜Όπ™ˆπ™‹π™„π™π™€π™Ž! My all-time favorite. I've always loved vampires, and will never stray away from a good, dark vampiric romance. Whether it's vampirexhuman, vampirexvampire, vampirexwitch, the possibilities and settings are endless.

π˜Ώπ™€π™ˆπ™Šπ™‰π™Ž This one really feeds into monster fucking, which β€” spoiler alert β€” is one of my kinks. Maybe a demon has had their eye on an innocent human and plans to corrupt them, or even turn them into a demon themselves? Lots of options here.

π˜Ύπ™”π˜½π™€π™π™‹π™π™‰π™† I'm more into the general cyberpunk aesthetic than the actual game, although I have played the game as well. Something about a sprawling futuristic city where criminals and gangs run things just speaks to me.

π™‹π™Žπ™”π˜Ύπ™ƒπ™Šπ™‡π™Šπ™‚π™„π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‡ This is a genre that can encompass many things β€” serial killers, mental illness; possibly a serial killer with a mental illness? Which, admittedly, most serial killers already have. Anything dark and gritty, but based more in reality I can definitely work with. I've actually had a really good idea for at least the beginning of a serial killer storyline recently if anyone wants to try it out. c:

π™Žπ™‡π™„π˜Ύπ™€ π™Šπ™ 𝙇𝙄𝙁𝙀 Cute, cuddly, romantic, anything fuzzy can go here. Cute nerdy boy meets cute virgin girl who's been dreaming of nothing more than getting stuffed, hilarity ensues??? Just kidding. Unless…?

𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃 π™π˜Όπ™‰π™π˜Όπ™Žπ™” Self-explanatory. Elves, sorcerers, wizards, dragons. Let's get into it.

π™π™€π™‘π™€π™π™Žπ™€ π™ƒπ˜Όπ™π™€π™ˆ This one is a bit tricky, as I'd need either multiple partners or one partner willing to play multiple characters. But it's always something I've wanted to try out β€” the woman having a harem of men at her disposal. Y'know, every girl needs a himbo, a nerd, a jock, the funny guy, and a romantic boy (just to name a few) for all of her various needs. Obviously.

And finally, below are some random fandoms that I love and could see myself writing in:

π™ˆπ˜Όπ™π™‘π™€π™‡/π™ˆπ˜Ύπ™
π™ƒπ˜Όπ™π™π™” π™‹π™Šπ™π™π™€π™
π˜Ώπ™‰π˜Ώ/π˜½π˜Όπ™‡π˜Ώπ™π™'π™Ž π™‚π˜Όπ™π™€ 3
π™‚π™€π™‰π™Žπ™ƒπ™„π™‰ π™„π™ˆπ™‹π˜Όπ˜Ύπ™
π™…π™π™…π™π™π™Žπ™ π™†π˜Όπ™„π™Žπ™€π™‰ (π™π™–π™«π™šπ™£'𝙩 π™›π™žπ™£π™žπ™¨π™π™šπ™™)

There are definitely more fandoms that I'm into, but those are the ones that I think would lend themselves to great roleplays.

One more important piece of info: I do not use any premade OC's. I create all new original characters for each RP I create. c:

Back
Top Bottom