MxM New and Excited

Currently reading:
MxM New and Excited

Local time
Today 1:22 PM
Looking for partners for just about anything, I'm happy (and would in fact enjoy) having more than one thread on the go so please feel free to message me if you think I might be interesting. You can either comment on this thread or pm me!

Rules
I don't have many rules for my roleplays but there are a few things I'd like people to do if they want to write together
  • A good grasp on spelling/punctuation - you don't need to be perfect and we all make mistakes from time to time but I would like people to be able to write in sentences and use capital letters appropriately.
  • More than one sentence for a reply - I'm not asking for an A4 page but the more you write then the more I can write. If you're struggling to think of ideas then let me know of course! Also I understand writing less during action scenes so don't worry about that.
  • Nothing grossly racist/sexist/transphobic.
That's about it!

Things I enjoy and would love to roleplay
  • Story driven plots and narratives that are intended to build universes and explore ideas
  • Conversely, I am more than happy to do one shots/pwp/pure smut
  • Violence, though not to an extreme or in a sexual context i.e fights are good, guro less so
  • Most settings - I am happy writing anything from fantasy to sci-fi to slice of life. I love magic settings either blended with modern day or just fantasy in their own right though!
  • Dramatic stories as long as they're not overly cliched or dragged out? This is a hard one to explain but if you want to know more just ask!
  • Angst. I adore any sort of angst in stories though I'm always happy to have a happy ending!
  • Fandom rps or OC writing!
  • I'm willing to play either the sub or dom in most rps though I prefer when characters are happy to switch. I am better at writing submissive characters as I rp them more often but still proficient at writing dominant characters.
Kinks I'm willing to write
  • Alpha/Omega
  • Any BDSM or BDSM related kinks (such as master/pet etc)
  • Watersports
  • Dub-con
  • Light blood play
  • Tbh mostly anything
Kinks I'm not willing to write
  • Complete non-con
  • Scat
  • Extreme bloodplay/guro
My Fandoms
  • Harry Potter - I've been writing for HP for a long time and have a lot of experience in it. Of course all characters must be of age!
  • Haikyuu!!
  • Overwatch
  • (Will be updated as my memory serves)
Pairing Ideas - This will be updated as I get more ideas.
  • Pianist/Violinist - A semi-retired, famous pianist runs into a young violinist in a cafe, who fills him with inspiration. He is immediately entranced and desperate for attention and begins to frequent the cafe.
  • Prince/Servant - This is less fleshed out, could be fantasy setting or more modern, I'm happy to discuss!
  • University Students - Either with each other or possibly a teacher? Modern setting! (I'd be basing my knowledge off of UK universities).
  • Angel/Demon - Your typical 'demon seduces angel' story but maybe we could make it more interesting?
  • Prostitute/Customer - I can imagine this one being rather angsty if that was something we both wanted, I love exploring broken characters.
  • Demon/Priest - I love this trope so much, I'd love to have a naughty demon seducing a sweet innocent priest and having his way in the church.
  • Android/Scientist
  • Character A/Best friends twin brother
  • Werewolf/Human or Vampire/Human
World ideas - Updated as/when
These are for ideas I've had where I have a universe/world in mind but not an idea for a pairing/characters so we could come up with them together!
A world similar to our own, there are phones and laptops and computers. At first glance it wouldn't seem any different and yet if you look closer the differences are profound. Witches and warlocks exist (as well as a variety of other magical persons) and magic seeps from the cracks in the ground and the sky. A witches den has a circle and a cauldron and a laptop full of spells. It is a world where magic is not quite revered but certainly not hated - it is just another job.
I would love to talk to you about any of these ideas (and any of your own too) so please feel free to message me or reply to this. I'm super nice, I promise! :)

Hope to write with you soon!

I have an idea for a modern fantasy story if you're interested

Back
Top Bottom