MxF New Cravings

Currently reading:
MxF New Cravings

Welcome! You have been invited by Lucas Rhydian to join our community. Please click here to register.

Draven

Knight
Local time
Today 9:44 PM
Hey there!! I hope today finds you well!!

About me
30+ years old
16+ years of RP experience
EST time zone
6 to 10 paragraph responses or less depending on what you want
Mostly write male dominates but can also try to write females and subs
I love all kinds of genres from high fantasy to low fantasy to modern. ( I tend to write modern or high fantasy because that is where my characters usually fit the best )
I have a boat load of kinks just ask for them since i don't have a F-List
No real limits during play for things
Love character and world building with partners
Would love to find someone long term

:: Plots I am looking for right now ::

Death Tries To Understand
I have a character that is an embodiment of death itself. Death given flesh if you will. Think Meet Joe Black but with darker tones to the story. You can be a mortal of any race for this one and interact with him in a way to help him understand humanity and the like OR you can play his counterpart, life given flesh and we can do some ideas off of that. ( Warning: May contain Dub to Non-con themes Possible Gore and horror ) ( Seeking a female for this one ) ( Setting can be modern or fantasy)

Dragon needs a home.
As the name suggests I have a dragon who fought in what I call the dragon wars from his home world of nothing but dragons. He falls to your world and causes the people of your world by his coming to believe the end of days is upon them. A world where dragons are not seen, have never been seen. But where other magical creatures do in fact exist. ( May contain gore and horror ) ( Seeking Female for fantasy setting )

Life with Guardian
This is just a quick, nice fun rp between a boy and a guardian who may be a sister after parents died. Mom after dad left or died. Aunt who took over after parents died or family friend who took over after parents died. ( Not look for smut for this one but I guess if things happen? ) ( Look for female for this one again )

Please PM me if interested. I also am willing to do anything you might be craving.

Last edited:
I also have a mage character I can do something with. Modern or fantasy. And a living nightmare Eldritch monster type character that I can use if people are interested in those perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom