Unspecified New Girl

Currently reading:
Unspecified New Girl

Diana

Serf
Local time
Today 1:52 AM
Hello, everyone! If you haven't seen my intro, my name is Diana. I've been roleplaying for a few years, and I'm new to this website.

What do I look for in a partner?

I work, and I basically live with my boyfriend, which means that I can be busy during some moments of the day. I'm not always going to be able to reply quickly, but I never forget my roleplays. If for some reason I've disappeared for an unreasonable amount of time, I have no problem with you shooting me a message to ask if we are still on. English is not my first language, so I understand that we can make some mistakes while typing, but let's keep it understandable.

Roleplaying style:

When roleplaying, I like to keep my roleplay multi-para. It is very important for all types of details to be explained throughout the course of the story writing process. I believe that these details allow me to sink into this imaginary world we are creating together. I like to play the female because it is what I'm better at, but I'm open to doubling or even doing same sex couples. My plots tend to be on the cute and romantic side, but I do like some smut in them. In all relationships, there is a sexual life behind closed doors. I would know. Now, I do have some limits. I do not condone any type of extreme abuse. Other things can be negotiated.

Plots I'm interested in doing:

1. (Boy) is an international student from China in the US. His father, a famous architect, sent him to the states to complete his college education. Coming from a rich family, the boy has found a lot of gold diggers in his lifetime. He ends up meeting (girl), who comes from a very humble family, because of some friends in common. They become friends instantly, and after a night of some heavy drinking he finds out that she likes him. (I'll like to keep it open so we can negotiate.

2. (Boy) and (girl) have been best friends from the moment they met in preschool. He would always protect her and support her. They even went to prom together. When they graduate, (girl) goes to college and (boy) goes to the army. They exchanged letters and see each other whenever he comes back, but this time he has something to tell her. Could he express his feelings without choking? Or will it be to late?

3. Boy's parents are greek gods. he is a full god. he moves to (a certain town) alone and meets girl. slowly, they start to fall in love. but, boy's parents forbid him to date her, because she is a normal girl. she isn't the goddess like his parents want him to have as a wife. he tries to get her out of his mind when he breaks up with her, but the more he tries, the more he fails. will girl and boy become an item again? or will boy's parents just get in the way?

4. Muse A is at the library/coffee shop/ work when they catches an older woman staring at them. After a while, the woman drops off a picture of Muse B. On the back is a scrawled phone number and a note: "You look just like my future son/daughter-in-law."

5. Vampire x mortal couple

6. Celebrity x staff

I'm also open to ideas you guys might want to try

Back
Top Bottom