New Here/Sad Queer

Currently reading:
New Here/Sad Queer

Systemic

T I R E D
Local time
Today 1:31 PM
Hello! I'm new here, obviously. I have been roleplaying on and off for at least a decade but have gotten really into it over the last month or so, to the point where I've been trying to discover new sites! Hence, new here.

I'll try to keep it short and sweet. Basically: I'm mostly interested in playing non-binary characters, specifically FtM gender non-conforming people. I'm open to playing male characters as well, maybe even female, but I will be most engaged if playing an NB person. I love building plots with a lot of depth and characters with interesting backstories. I tend to enjoy urban fantasy plots, settings where magic meets modern day, but I'm also a fan of high fantasy, futuristic and high-tech, post apocalyptic settings, and more. Really I'll play just about any setting if the plot is really interesting.

I'm not sure exactly how this site works in terms of like NSFW stuff and whatnot, but that's not my primary goal here. I like to be given time to allow my characters to grow before anything like that happens; otherwise I will lose interest very quickly. I'm also the kind of person that really loves to talk OOC a lot; I think chatter makes for a better plot and more magnetic characters. Let's share ideas! I have a Discord that I'm happy to talk through and PMs as well.

I think maybe that's all? So, hopefully you think I sound interesting!

You sound super interesting! And I'm so psyched to see anybody interested in playing outside the gender dichotomy! Do you mind if I PM you for chatter? :D

You sound super interesting! And I'm so psyched to see anybody interested in playing outside the gender dichotomy! Do you mind if I PM you for chatter? :D

Oh my gosh, I was literally just looking at your request thread! Please do, I would love to talk with you!

Back
Top Bottom