New Heroes

Currently reading:
New Heroes

I'll differ to you guys about Marvel canon stuff, because I'm not that familiar.

Bonjour! I'd like to join! I'm thinking of actually creating an antihero. Likely one with a little insanity in mind whose powers are similar to the Scarlet Witch - except instead of red pulses of magic she will have turquoise pulses of magic. I'm thinking of naming her Polaris. Or maybe instead she will wield light? Like star light?

Last edited:
Can I throw my hat in the ring?

I have a Ant-Man kinda vibe character in mind but without the suit as its just his power and can shrink/grow himself or body parts or grow his muscle mass temperarily.

Well can make something else but I'd love a superhero story

The OP's premise was a group touching a meteor and getting powers from the same event. That said, the OP's been real quiet.

Man, if that counts as AWOL… 😬

Oh, I don't consider it AWOL. They're just a new members and might have found the response intimidating. I hope they return to the idea they forged.

The idea reminded me of a show called Misfits! It was tempting. Perhaps if OP returns, I would be interested in joining but I can imagine making a group RP is intimidating.

Mehh, this idea seems so cool. Also... what is OP? I know it as over-powered. Does it mean something else?

Mehh, this idea seems so cool. Also... what is OP? I know it as over-powered. Does it mean something else?
Original Poster—the thread starter

Should finally get around to posting my CS,

Codename: Transmutina
Species: Altered Human
Alignment:
Heroic
Costume/clothing:
Influences: Element Woman, Mr. Fantastic

Backstory: The middle child of a family of over-achievers, Tina has always felt a strong pressure to stand out with her academic achievements, having worked hard to come top of her class in high school and used her potent mind to become highly competitive at chess, go and other games of strategy. Went to college to get a degree in chemistry, hoping to advance on to become a highly respected scientist. However, the encounter with the meteor would go on to change the course of her life entirely when she discovered her own body had become the world's greatest lab kit...

Powers:
  • Ability to alter the chemical and elemental composition of any part of her body
  • Can project certain elements, such as phosphorous flames or acid bursts
  • Hyper-elasticity, able to stretch and reshape her body as well as change its volume and density
  • Shapeshifting, such as reshaping her body to appear clothed
  • Able to rapidly regenerate from damage
  • Able to absorb and neutralise hazardous substances in the air or water around her
  • Possesses a keen scientific mind, which she takes advantage of with her powers
Weaknesses:

• Her powers require constant focus to maintain control and if she does lose control as a result of over-burdening her mind she risks mutating into an elemental blob monster
  • Certain chemical compounds may be able to render her powers inert if she is exposed to them, or alternatively set off a chain reaction that damages her body or causes her to lose control

Personality traits and interests: Serious, socially awkward and a little egotistical, but also a very loyal friend and ally. Loves science, science fiction, and used to be into cosplay during her weeb phase as a teenager, which she will not admit to under any circumstances. Despite her self-assurance of her own intellectual superiority to everyone around her she often doubts herself when dealing with others on a personal level.

:/ Well I suppose it served as an interest check if OP comes back or someone else wants to lead something similar.

let's give him a month then someone can yoink this idea wholesale /halfjoking

Back
Top Bottom