Unspecified New ideas

Currently reading:
Unspecified New ideas

MythicHydra

Emperor
Local time
Today 12:46 AM
Hello, Welcome, I do hope some idea of mine peaks your interests. If any ideas interest you please PM me.

1. Dog Soldiers (Male Werewolf X Female Soldier or Female Werewolf X Female Soldier)

The US military has been fighting the long war on several fronts, but it's costing more lives then anyone wants to admit, so they decide to start sending in specialized soldiers, these Dog soldiers are very much like the werewolves of fantasy and are used often in fear tactics against enemy combatants. Each of these new soldiers could appear human when they choose too, but they tended to exhibit animalistic tendencies, These tendencies caused the regular soldiers to disassociate from the Dog soldiers, the scientists found that having Handlers helped ease tensions.
Dog soldiers also tended to become attached to their handlers, exhibiting strong loyalty and protective traits that were beneficial on missions.
It wasn't unusual for these attachments to lead to romantic ties. MC would be the Dog soldier and YC would be the new handler that is assigned to MC, but things would start off a bit rocky.
(Plot and smut to be discussed)

More ideas will be added soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom