Unspecified New Member Looking to RP

Currently reading:
Unspecified New Member Looking to RP

YaBoiKylen

Serf
Local time
Today 5:43 AM
I hope I'm doing this right. For starters, I'm posting this thread under "non-sexual" because I'm not interested in writing sex scenes, I'm not good at it, I don't relate (asexual sorry) I'm okay with romance, but nothing beyond that.
I like writing mostly thrillers, sci-fi, and a bit of drama, but I can adapt to almost anything.
I'm looking for someone who can write AT LEAST a paragraph's reply.
Because I am new, I don't yet know how active I will be on this site, so I would also like a partner who is okay with slow replies.
Under this thread, I will post some story ideas I have (when I get some šŸ˜…), and if you could like the message with the idea you like and then PM me, that would be great.
Or if you'd just like to RP with me and have an idea of your own, drop it below and I will get back to you.

Idea 1: an academy of sorts for new heroes and superhumans. The academy is meant for those who are out of school (cuz school is important and I prefer ages 20 up characters).
A villain, with something to prove, attacks the academy.

Hi! I am also new to this whole thing and would be more than willing to work with you on your story idea! Feel free to PM me :)

Back
Top Bottom