MxF New Original Character (18+)

Currently reading:
MxF New Original Character (18+)

Chuu

Asukia
Local time
Today 8:11 PM
Hello there, hope to find you all doing well. My name is Chuu and I've been writing for maybe close to 15 years. I have a tendency to write darker, more dramatic themes encompassed within a fantasy genre. I can get quite gritty and serious at times, diving into deep topics. I apologise if that's a little heavy 😅 but I also enjoy being light hearted and funny at times.

I'm looking for someone who is alright with trying a new OC of mine. Is able to keep up in both length and detail. Someone who pays attention to the little things. I do need you to be as literate as you can, text talk and a lack of good structure will not be able to keep my interest. 😖 Sorry.

When it comes to my posts, I can put in quite a bit of detail haha. I usually have three to four paragraphs at the very least but often find myself reaching larger numbers then that. Your posts have an impact on this though. The more information you can give me, the more I can give back. ☺️ My schedule can vary depending on IRL events but otherwise it would be an almost daily pass time.

Violence and gore are of no issue for me no matter how deranged. I can get quite out there myself.

I have no problem with sexual activity within the roleplay, especially if it contains a romantic element but I personally don't enjoy it being a main focus. You'll loose my interest if it's too much of a dominant feature 😅 sorry guys.

As for my kinks, I'm probably quite basic haha.

- BDSM
- Breath Play
- Choking
- Spanking
- Marking (bites, bruises, hickey's, scratches)
- CNC
- Forced 'O'
- Cream Pies
- DP
- Hair Pulling
- Daddy Dom/Brat Dynamic

Sexually, My limits include:

- Age Play (underage, minors, large age gap*)
- Anything with bodily excretions
- Needles, Fire, Electricity, Whips
- Tickle Torture
- Urethra Play
- Pet Play**

* Does not apply to fantasy characters with immortal lifespans.
** Depending on how my character feels about yours will decide whether she is willing to do this.

I personally don't participate in fandoms. I'm more inclined to write something original with original characters. It's much more immersive for me. Sorry to disappoint anyone. 😔

I am incredibly flexible when it comes to most things within the RP. I can work with most choices in pairings and settings.

It's the same with any plot. I have a habit of going with the flow, changing the stories direction if need be depending on how you respond. I usually make things up as I go from post to post or reveal information about my character and their background as things progress, just as you would with people in real life.

I will still leave a semi detailed character reference here as well as the starting post I have ready below. This will also give you a good idea of my writing style. You're more than welcome to contact me with any questions or responses to what you think of the starter or of my new character in general.

Thank you so much for reading me prattle on, haha Have a good day and I hope to hear from you. 😊

CHARCTER INFO

Riell is small in stature, standing at approximately 4ft11 and on average weighs around 118lbs. Her body shape is curvaceous but slim and well proportioned with her height. She is unaware of her true age, but she estimates mid to late 20's.
She has ivory porcelain skin that contrasts well with the deep auburn coloured hair that frames her face. In a normal situation, it hangs in a choppy reverse bob just past her chin, save for the two one and a half inch thick locks that fall down to the middle of her chest in line with her cheeks.
Her eyes can be either an icy emerald colour or a molten amber depending on her form. Her voice is soft spoken and melodic, pitched at gentle octave. Lastly, she has full rose pink lips and an almost tribal like rose tattoo that sits across her lower abdomen.

Personality wise Riell is a quiet soul, tending to internalize her emotions. However don't let that make you think she comes across apathetic. She would tear herself apart if it meant those she cared about had what they needed. She has all the best intentions even if they may not always be carried out in a rational way.

Human Form: This is Riell's weakest form. Usually brought about by famine, sickness or injury. In this state she is stuck with deficits such as blindness, only able to make out changes in light strength. She is also unable to use her voice due to an experimental surgery of having her vocal cords snipped.
(If she is close to her demi form in this state, she is able to use small amounts of power to communicate telepathically with anyone within a 6-8 foot radius)
Demi-Form: In this form she is at half her true strength. Unlocked via specific events and situations. Physical tells of this form include three inch sharp horns that reflect light like oil spills, functional eye sight, repaired vocals, elongated and sharpened canines as well as more claw like nails.
Personality Shift - In this form, her emotional stability begins to suffer as bouts of irrationally become more frequent. She shows signs of an aggressive temper and struggles to accept herself in this state. Being aware of what she's doing, but unable to control it at times. An internal power struggle between the two sides of her being.

Demon Form: This is her ultimate form, running at full potential. This is unlocked once Demi-Form has been initiated and a majorly drastic event takes place. Physically she upgrades from her previous form. Her horns gain two inches, her eyes switch from emerald to a glowing molten amber. Her voice becomes more sultry and one octave deeper. She also gains a pair of large raven like wings.

Personality Shift: In this form, a whole other personality takes over. She becomes uninhibited and unhinged. Cocky and likes to push buttons. Everything becomes a games and retains no qualms on causing you damage if she felt like it.

Background: - Riell is the product of Japanese human experimentation, fusing demonic matter with human embryos and simulating growth through electromagnetic pulses. Born from something similar to a cloning vat, she was subject to all sorts of experimentation from the beginning of her existence.

RIELL RP STARTER

~The tranquility of the sky betrayed the aura of doom that loomed over Riell today. Not that it differed from any other. She had felt that something was coming for a while now but couldn't find enough will or energy to put the effort into figuring out what it was.

She was a small woman, made smaller still with lack of nourishment. Standing just one inch short of five foot, her slim thinned body held curvaceous potential given any chance to gain weight. Her skin, usually naturally pale and smooth like porcelain, held a sickly grey hue and was littered indiscriminately with bruises as well as contusions of varying size and age.

Her hair hung dishevelled around her face and down to her shoulders spare two longer strips at an inch and a half thick that hung down to her stomach in line with her cheeks. What was normally a deep auburn colour looked like the surface of an old penny, darkened with grime and grease. In this state, it did not do well to cover the dirty cotton scarf tied tightly at the back of her head, obstructing what little use of her eyes that she had. After an incident involving intravenous compounds at a younger age, the most they were able to discern was the difference between light and dark.

Her age however, was a point of question even to her. Her whole life the flow of time had otherwise been meaningless to her, there was never any reference around to tell. If she had to guess, she would say mid twenties but in the end she wasn't sure if it really mattered.

She was knocked from her thoughts and back into the present as one of the larger men from the group of her current captors stumbled into a lesser filled barrel, thus knocking it into her.

Already being sat on the deck of the ship, the blow contained little to no impact and in turn garnered pretty much no response. This seemed to just infuriate one of the aforementioned men. Specifically the one that now confronted her.

The man, considerably more burly when compared to her, growled and took her up by the collar of the ragged stained shirt that covered the top half of her malnourished body. Pulling her up from sitting on her knees and close to his face as she remained seemingly unfazed. He muttered to her in a deep gravelly voice as her body hung limp from his grip~

"Keep. Out. Of the way."

~Of course, she had zero contact with him up until he had laid his hands on her, yet she absentmindedly nodded none the less before being thrown back to the splintering wood of the deck. Grunting slightly at the impact. The other nearby men chuckling spitefully at her predicament.

Lifting herself, she sat upright once more and went back to being lost in her thoughts, listening as the brute walked away grumbling.
Riell, began breathing in time with the swells of the ocean as they made the vessel rise and fall, tried to keep connected with herself. It wasn't as easy as it used to be after everything she had gone through.

Suddenly, a whistle rang out through the air and her ears pricked at the sound, listening as the people around her began moving and communicating. Their weighted boots making fast paced rhythms on the deck of the ship as they readied supplies and equipment. They were docking, she was sure of it. Not an ounce of her knew where on earth they were outside of that.

Staying in her space, she felt as the ship slowed and came to a stop besides the rise and dip of the water. She tensed involuntary hearing heavy footsteps come in her direction, stopping just infront of her and slightly to the left. Keeping her head tilted towards her lap, she gripped the grimey cloth pants that clung to her legs, torn and tattered, bracing herself for anything.

As he looked her up and down, the man before her sighed in an irritated manner before a cruel grin spread across his thinning mustache topped lips, his voice sly~

"Get it up. Bind the arms behind it's back. We want it to be able to move but let's not give it the chance to give us any unnecessary hassle."

~Chuckling he turned to finish preparing as two grunts took Riell roughly under the arms and yanked her to her feet, quickly turning her back to them while pulling her arms parallel behind her and tying them far too tightly with thick slightly fraying rope. She could feel it break into her skin, immediately causing her breath to quicken slightly but this was nothing she wasn't used to.

Once the job was done she was shoved harshly as an indication to start moving. Stumbling a little, she composed herself and willed her bared feet to move her forward, one step and a time. Her body, although not weighing very much was weak and felt incredibly heavy. It was not easy to maneuver, especially without the use of her arms as balance aids.

She was lead off the ship onto what felt like flat processed stone beneath her feet, pausing for a moment after stepping off onto sturdy ground before being hoisted over the hard shoulder of a grunt that came up on her left. This man then began to climb a rickety rope and board ladder, his rock like joint digging deep into her diaphragm, making it difficult to take a breath in but left no problem for a sharp escape of air out past her full pale pink lips with each bounce.

Upon reaching the top, she overheard idle chatter amongst the group. Gathering at the very least that they were on some kind of island fort, undocumented, far out in the South Pacific ocean. They had come a grand way from their last stop in New Zealand. Even further from her original home of Japan.

After a short walk and some shuffling, she was shrugged off unceremoniously, landing unsteadily on her feet, sucking in several heavy breaths as she regained the ability to breathe properly. Not being given much time to gain her bearings she received one hard shove after another, unable to come to a stop before the next push came. Within the span of a few moments, she felt her toes hit the first in a set of steps, making her grimace and sending her body crashing into their edges with no way to throw out her hands.

The side of her skull connected with the worn stone surface sending a rush of dizziness through her head, clouding her consciousness and only making her disorientation worse. Wasting no time, she was lifted back to her feet and forced to keep moving, struggling with her now sharply aching body to keep her equilibrium and not miss or trip on the steps as she progressed up them.

Eventually Riell reached the summit of what felt like an almost neverending staircase and found herself surrounded by what seemed like an open space, the strong sea breeze whipping her hair and clothes against her. Exposed to the sun, she felt it's heat soothe her skin while it's brightness beat down strong enough that even she could distinguish the light through her blind.

Everything was almost tranquil for a moment despite her circumstances, yet it was short lived as the self appointed leader of her captive group came to tower over her from directly behind. With one hand he took hold of her arms and lifted until her toes barely brushed the ground, her head resting back against his shoulder, exposing her neck to the sunlight. She could feel him breathing in her ear, his moustache itching her skin.

What began to transpire next made her hair stand on end and shivers radiate throughout her immobile body as this man spoke in a sickeningly smug tone, just loud enough that those closest to them would hear whilst he traced the tip of a dagger up and down her throat. Purposefully going over the two small scars left behind from having her vocal cords snipped~

"There is only one reason I can think of for keeping a piece of filth like you alive..... And I'm sure it would come as quite a satisfaction to myself and my men... That is as long as you stay compliant...."

~As he spoke she felt the edge of his blade come to a stop, pressing it's length against her jugular just hard enough to emphasise his point without breaking the skin. Riell tensed, her heart rate spiking as her shallow breathing quickened and he sensed that. Chuckling with evil intent she felt his body press against her back as she heard the shuffling and excitable snickering coming from the unknown number of men closing in behind them.

She tried to resist out of sheer fight or flight, that was only met with an "Ah. Ah. Ah." and a more forceful pressure on the dagger. Her mind raced, getting dizzy as her pulse throbbed throughout her body and pounded deafeningly in her ears.

'Go out on your own terms....' a clear thought broke through the haze of adrenaline. She locked on to it an steeled herself. She would not be defiled in the one way she had managed to avoid throughout her life if she could help it. Not like this. Instead she would take herself out first. Doing this by attempting to slice her own neck on the dagger, jerking forward and to the side, hoping there was already enough pressure being applied that it would work. Failing that, she would try to cause enough of an issue that they would kill her out of convenience.

Taking a deep breath she counted down in her head, psyching herself up for the execution of it. '3..2..1..'~

Back
Top Bottom