MxF New partners would be appreciated!

Currently reading:
MxF New partners would be appreciated!

hilou10

Master Namer
Local time
Tomorrow 2:16 AM
✨ Greetings, Fellow Adventurers! ✨

On this splendid day, I extend an invitation to those who wield the quill with finesse and delight in the tapestry of fantasy.

Seeking: A kindred spirit, a literary artisan capable of crafting tales spanning no less than 500 words of magic and wonder. You, who find solace in realms unseen, from the medieval to the cosmic expanses, let's converse in the language of imagination.

We shall embark on quests filled with vibrant action, heartfelt romance, stirring drama, and the spectrum of storytelling arts. Our collaboration will be a crucible of creation, where your ideas ignite the narrative spark.

My Universe: A realm I've tenderly nurtured awaits, rich with plots ripe for exploration. Yet, this is not a solitary journey—I welcome the worlds you bear, eager to blend our visions.

Commitment: Fear not the constraints of time, for our exchange will flow like the timeless rivers of Lesunia. Whether my response arrives within a day's turn or spans a handful of them, it shall be worth the wait—detailed, thoughtful, and immersive.

Connect: Choose your path—respond here in the public threads or venture into the private messages, where we may discuss in hushed tones.

What Awaits You: A partnership with me promises an odyssey of words, ranging from 300 to a grandiose 1000+. Scenes will breathe life, with dialogue and action tailored to the rhythm of our tale. And as for the days' toll, worry not, for even amidst my labors, I shall find moments to script our saga.

The Battlefield of Content: When the drums of war beat, I march unflinching. Gritty, raw, the essence of battle shall be penned without restraint for I am a force unchecked. Inform me of your boundaries, and together we'll sculpt scenes of valor and verity.

Intimate Ink: Venture with me into the hushed corridors of desire, where each word weaves a tapestry of the heart's deepest yearnings. Here, in the sacred space of our shared imagination, I craft narratives with the care of a master jeweler—each sentence a gem, sparkling with the promise of connection. These tales, rich with the hues of passion and intimacy, await their unveiling in the sanctity of our private exchange.

Originality Reigns: My muse does not dance to the tunes of fandoms. It seeks the fresh and the bold, the uncharted and the untold. Characters and realms birthed from our combined creativity are my only creed.

Duo Dynamics: While the list of potential pairings is as vast as the stars, I am a canvas for your character's choice. From the infernal to the immortal, the royal to the loyal, select your role and together we will carve out our tale.

Epic Endeavors: My own world, Lesunia, is but an offering. Should you choose to walk its paths, a link awaits. Or should you wish to craft our own legend, my mind is a treasury of unspun yarns.

Join Me: So, shall we weave these worlds together? I eagerly await the echo of your footsteps in my hall of stories.

Wishing you all enchantment and twilight,

Hilou10

Character(s) - Complete list of all my characters

World - My world of Lesunia (Always open to improvement and adjustment)

Last edited:
This seems really interesting and enthralling. I loved the world you created. Would you like to create an rp?

Hope you are still looking for a partner. I would love to roleplay with you. I have been at this for 20 years. Been on this site for over, oh god 5 years, joined in 2018 so, yeah 5 years. I would be very interested in creating a world and story with you. I have unlocked level 30 in my life.

Hello, You may call me what you wish to call me Dark , Mama Dark. I am pretty easy person, I go with the flow pretty often if I say that's cool or sure then yeah I mean hell let's go with it, I can get over excited sometimes or just be like sure man. I do any where from 3 paragraphs to a Novel. I normally try to match my partner. Not big on 1 liners or short paragraphs. Also I am on my phone so mistakes will be made, my auto correct and I are in a war. Tis a loosing one for sure. I do get busy, but I am not ghosting I get Muse low at times, just with life bs it affects my writing mood some days. I will let you know.

I love to make up Pairings and plots I have a few if your still looking.

Let me know

Back
Top Bottom