Unspecified New Request

Currently reading:
Unspecified New Request

Local time
Tomorrow 10:07 AM
Hey! I am not going to be disclosing my real name here, but you can call me Arielle. I haven't done many role-plays but I want to try new things.

Requirements:​
  • I don't expect you to be perfect at grammar and stuff, but I should at least be able to understand what you are saying.
  • I don't mind fxf, mxf, or mxm, but in any of these I would like to be the submissive one, I have tried writing as a dominant but it just doesn't work out.
  • I have no problem writing smut but there are some things I don't want to do, these would be mentioned later on in this thread.
  • I would prefer to have a partner that is active, one time or more a day.
  • If the story as smut, I don't want the whole thing to be about it. (Maybe 50/50).
  • I don't mind negotiating.
Things I CAN write about:​
  • BDSM
  • Dom/Sub
  • Age play
  • Power play
  • Bondage
  • Pain kink
  • Oversimulation
  • Orgasm delay
Thing I WILL NOT write:
  • Knife play
  • Blood play
  • Gore
  • Incest
Any other things we can talk about.

Pairings:
Slave/Master
Single father(mother)/Nanny
Vampire/human
Arranged Marriage
Vampire/Human
Werewolf/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Human/Magical Being
Prince(ss)/Prince(ss)
Royal/Servant
Professor/College student
Mafia/Hostage
Employer/Employee
Any other pairings we can talk about.

Settings:
- I don't mind doing something from the past, future, or present.

If you are interested in this PM and we can think about a plot and setting and all the other details.

Last edited:
I am interested in conjuring up something grand with you, I just have to remember the plot I was gonna suggest. I have forgotten it T.T

I'm looking for something to rp with a MxM idea, YC would be mostly a submissive by nature but would also be able to stand up for himself in some ways, let me know if that sounds like something you might like

Back
Top Bottom