All New role-player needing a friend to rp with

ShadowDoll

A shadow
Local time
Today 3:56 PM
Pronouns
Any/All
Hello I'm Bluebird,
I have been writing for about 5 years but I am still struggling with getting better. I have Dyslexia and I am working to get over that obstacle. I like to write stories of different genres but I mostly have female leads and work on more male leads.

My length for replies are from 2 paragraphs up to a page. I do as much as I can but I want to work on making longer replies. Unfortunately the hand off of longer replies means longer response time but it will be worth the wait.

I have a strong stomach for gore and violence and I can come up with some messed up shit. I love horror and thrillers any time. My favorite book is Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark.

I do write sexual content weather it will be same sex or not. I can work with any kinks that don't involve poop. I have no limits except for the poop.

I can only do fandoms if I know it very well but maybe I can work on this part in my writing as well.

I have a lot of setting ideas but I like to discuss it before role-playing so we can have ideas from both parties. I feel that help with character development in a way.

I do not have a detailed plot but I have a pot that can be worked with. Two people with two lives, find love, save there home, find there place.

I have posted my OCs but Bluebird is my character that can be any gender. I made this character to challenge my writing skills.

If you don't like my plot but still want to rp with me, Talk to me. I don't bite without permission >^,...,^<

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom