Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 2:50 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sanctum Dwellers!!
(I swear, this was not supposed to start out as a list)

You read the title, some of you have seen the teasers. For you today, we have two brand new themes and frankly, they might be our best yet!!!!

First, from the depths of the ocean blue (Yes @..Olivianna.. you can stop behaving now), a brand new light theme:

Second, burning to be seen, our new dark theme:

As always, these themes are subject to some minor changes as we polish any newly discovered bugs.

I'd like to extend (and ask all of you to extend) a massive thank you to @Jumbled, who is the artist behind the icons, titles and backgrounds, as well as giving a huge amount of input on the overall design

Second!! A new toy to end the days where picking a new theme might result in temporary blindness, we have added a preview system to the theme selection window:

This leads me to third: with help from Jumbled, as well as other members of staff, I have begun a campaign of fixes on our older themes. You can watch this thread for details: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/sanctum-art-changelog.36811/

In short, my goal is to fix some old bugs I lacked the knowledge to tackle when the themes were made, improve usability, especially on less used themes and replace placeholder art with more higher quality pieces. Lace has already received a large update to give a less jarring background and some other themes (in particular our light ones) might receive the same treatment.

Edited in because I am an idiot with the memory of a goldfish:

Our fourth and final Sanctum nobility colour is ready!!! For those who like a more ordinary look, I present Mocha:
1705106563080.png

Finally: The votes have spoken!!!

On Saturday, January 20th, our next movie night will occur. A full stream of Studio Ghibli films!!! This one will require some testing to make sure any subtitles are working.

I am considering what our February stream will be. Feel free to harass me mercilessly with your opinions.

Back
Top Bottom