New to RP

Currently reading:
New to RP

Local time
Today 6:57 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello everyone,
I'm Selene and this is my first time in an RP forum. I'm pretty new to the idea, but I have always loved writing stories and playing video game RPGs.
I have no shortage of ideas in my head of things I want to write, but somewhere down the line of writing I always get stuck. I'm much better at
writing short stories when it comes to writing things on my own, so if anyone ever wants to collaborate that is always fun for me. If I know someone
is interested I'll make sure to be active and responsive. I'm usually not too far away from my computer since I go to university online. I'm currently
taking courses for a degree in video game art and have been for about a year now. I'm into supernatural, romance, time period-based dramas,
dark themes, fantasy (fairies/pixies, elves, druids, witches, wizards, dragons, mermaids are probably my top ones), I enjoy things that are based in
nature; I could be into something more modern or industrial but it would depend on the story, adventure, sci-fi but preferably nothing in space or
in a futuristic dystopia (unless it has a somehow different twist than what I have already been subjected to by major media), I prefer things that are lgbtqia+
because I am a lesbian and it's more of my comfort zone. Overall, I want to write and interact with other writers and hopefully make some new friends.

Hi! Welcome welcome welcome!
I hope that you have a lot of opportunities to tell fun stories here and feel free to reach out if you have any questions! :)

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome Selene!

We're very happy to have you here. There are a lot of very active and wonderful writers on this site. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, there are a number of people who would be happy to help (myself included)!

Looking forward to seeing what you write!

Back
Top Bottom