Currently reading:
MxM New to site, Para rp

RedPeafowl

We stan college super seniors
Local time
Today 6:46 PM
Hello, all! I'm Red. Nice to meet ya.

To make this short and sweet-I'm a rper of +8 years on other sites. I enjoy story driven smut and world building. (I'm a Dungeon Master for a 5e game #imagiantnerd)

I enjoy gay rp or f/m with femdom dynamics. I play switch (seke is the term the kids use?) male characters.

I am down for whatever...like I mean it. If you'd be horrified to tell your pastor about it, I've probably already tried it once.
I enjoy dark themes and power control, although this does not need to be the main theme of our rp. (Ex: Watersports okay sometimes, scat is hard pass)

I prefer to bounce starter idea off my rp partner but here are some fun troupes to get the creative juices flowing.

Younger!top/older!bottom (all adult obvs)
Student/professor
Experiment/scientist
Human/alien
Omegaverse (my current obesssion)
Fandom/pre-existing universes (but OCs please)
Patient/doctor(or pyschatrist)
Prisoner/Jailer
Just like monsters in general
Incest
Abusive partners
R*pe (we'll need to talk this out in detail beforehand)

Hell I'm new to the scene entirely but hope it's something that I can really take too Inthink your ideas here are wonderfully creative.
Contact me and I hope we can get the creative cogs turning

To make this short and sweet-I'm a rper of +8 years on other sites. I enjoy story driven smut and world building. (I'm a Dungeon Master for a 5e game #imagiantnerd)

I enjoy gay rp or f/m with femdom dynamics. I play switch (seke is the term the kids use?) male characters.

I am down for whatever...like I mean it. If you'd be horrified to tell your pastor about it, I've probably already tried it once.
I enjoy dark themes and power control, although this does not need to be the main theme of our rp. (Ex: Watersports okay sometimes, scat is hard pass)

I prefer to bounce starter idea off my rp partner but here are some fun troupes to get the creative juices flowing.

Student/professor
Experiment/scientist
Human/alien
Prisoner/Jailer
Incest
Abusive partners

Student/professor
Experiment/scientist
Human/alien
Prisoner/Jailer
Incest
Abusive partners

Just like the idea of the young male mental patient being treated by the elderly pyschiatrist in the mental institution where he has been admitted on the order of his mother. The Mother had come to him and explained the problem she had with the boy and she had reluctantly agreed that the best course of action was treatment that the Doctor had proposed. (here it is mentioned that the Dr. will not always being acting in a purely professional manner)
I could be the poor boy knowing of all of his actions leading up to the interview, or the Doctor who knows of some detail but wants to obtain all of the information before recommending treatment. Keen to hear!

Hello!
I to have recently fallen in love with omegaverse plots. If you're interested private message me with any questions you have (I'm pretty much an open book so any and all questions are fine). From there we can build up a plot. I personally prefer building up a plot with the other person because it lets me know what they like and dislike, plus i think it makes the rp more enjoyable if both people put effort into making it.

My second idea which could tie into the first is I've been wanting to do an rp with an aggressive more brat like character that really needs or likes to be put in place by another person.

If any of this interests you, like I said earlier, message me.
Have a wonderful day!
-Nyx

Back
Top Bottom