New to this site, but not RP! Literate RPer intro!!

Currently reading:
New to this site, but not RP! Literate RPer intro!!

neuroticcryptid

tired lurker
Local time
Today 12:43 PM
Pronouns
they/them
Hello everyone! My online name is Itziri and I'm 25 years old. I've been RPing for 13 years since the tender age of 12. Gotta love SUPER STRICT parental supervision, right? (That's sarcasm, btw!) I've always been a writer and an introvert so finding out about RP seemed very natural to me. I started out with OCs that I would base off random anime pictures. (Ah, the good ole days. Too bad I never learned to photoshop unlike a majority of my contemporaries.) I moved on to using K-Pop idols as faceclaims for my OCs, which started in 2011 and is something I still do to this very day.​

I have RPed on different websites such as MySpace, Facebook, Tumblr, and MeWe. I've been only on MeWe for these past several years, but unfortunately people there don't really want to write so I've come searching for people who do.

Some of my favorite things include: K-Pop (Seventeen, BTS, Twice, Everglow, B2ST/Highlight, 2NE1, Big Bang, 2PM, Miss A, SHINee, Sistar, Wonder Gorls, Blackpink, etc.), history, theatre, museums, cryptids, the paranormal, sociology, lo-fi, and more!

A FEW QUICK QUICKS ABOUT ME AND THE WAY I WORK:

• I'm a literate writer who can make the occasional typo or grammatical error, since I write a lot on my phone
  • My replies range from 300-1k+ words
  • I write in 3rd person POV, past tense. I'm not comfortable with 1st person and won't write with those who strictly write that way
  • No one liners or 1-2 paragraphs, I need more than that
  • I can use real pictures as FCs or drawings, whichever you prefer as I am not picky
  • I require some sort of communication with writing partners so we can continue plotting, sending each other inspo pics or ideas, or tell each other when we're busy or able to reply
  • NO GHOSTING PLEASE!
  • Looking for long term writing partners
  • Demons, demigods, angels, shapeshifter, witches/wizards/mages, time travelers, mermaids/mermen/, werewolves, etc., I love them all (anything fantasy! If not listed, don't be discouraged because I might have forgotten to add it! Always open to trying new things)
  • I don't mind writing side characters to keep a thread interesting
  • MxF, FxF, MxM, non-binary muses, I do them all and welcome ALL!
  • I would love to try a poly thread with three other writers so if you're interested, please let me know and I can shoot you all the ideas/information I have on that
  • I prefer to be in the position of the dom/top, but I am willing to do a submissive (personality wise) top, switch, or any variation! I am quite flexible
  • I do fantasy, historical, modern, sci-fi, and I'm open to try more things! I just can't think of any genres off the top of my head right now
  • All muses/characters must be at least 20 years old, this is non-negotiable
If I've forgotten to mention something you're curious about, please comment it before or shoot me a PM! I'm eager to start finding likeminded individuals who are ready to jump into world building and literate writing. Thank you!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! I do hope that you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello Itziri, Welcome to I.S. I'm sure you will find more than a few people willing and ready to start writing with you. Just take your time and look, the request thread section is always updating. Much of the information you've posted here should be reposted in the Request Thread Section as that will allow the most amount of people to see it. I wish you the best of luck and hope you have fun writing.

Back
Top Bottom